Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Play Servers Giving Away Triple Loot....

DuncanMcleod

Abusing bug few times won't trigger wipe because i am 80% sure that it will come anyway. With all these changes they are making imbalance between new and old players. 

That's why it doesn't matter what people do. Exploiters are actually helping devs to fix the bugs, so that game doesn't fail on Official release. 

There has been no notice of a wipe of any kind. In fact I am positive DE said they are done with wipes.

Though you are correct in all these changes there should be a wipe to keep balance, and you are correct that people finding these bugs will help the devs fix them (hence the open beta).

But this thread is not about that. This is a call to everyone to abuse a flaw in the system. A better way of taking care of this is to file a report.

Abusing bug few times won't trigger wipe because i am 80% sure that it will come anyway. With all these changes they are making imbalance between new and old players. 

*Mastery abuse - Mastery points for older players could be gained through selling and buying new weapons. 

*MOD rarity changes - Older players had so much more chances to max out rare mods. 

*Credit gain changes. 

*Old changes before update 7 where you could buy credits that still remain in millions in this very day.

*Resource pile up for older players, making crafting pretty much meaningless.

And so on that i am not currently aware of. 

The thing is.. They are making too much drastic changes, which are similar to what other games do in closed beta. These changes just throw the game from one side to another. Which eventually leads to chaos and need to reset. 

That's why it doesn't matter what people do. Exploiters are actually helping devs to fix the bugs, so that game doesn't fail on Official release. 

But who does those changes actually hurt having op gear wont hurt new players since its not competitive these veterans can only help.

I thought the community would be happy we getting good drops again, guess not peeps are so negative...

I'm not happy because this obviously was not intended. I'm also not happy because I'd like to play right now, but IF there will be a rollback all that time I spent trying to upgrade my mods will have gone to waste.

To be more accurate, DE-Steve said in the last dev diary that they WON'T make a forced reset. They do cover it in the End User License Agreement because they have to for juridic / company policy reasons.

Having a small percentage of players sitting at millions of credits, rank 10 mods, Vandal weapon w/e you name it, does absolutely jack to community player base. 

There is no auction house for them to exploit selling resources or mods or BP's or whatever, they don't have a REAL advantage in end game content, anyone who devotes time in game will end up with lvl 10 mods, all warframes / weapons with reactors (if so they desire).

I never heard of someone saying he beat wave 50 on Xini defense because they had a CB player who carried. Seriously.

Now think about the optional reset as well. Why would you do it (kicking away all time sunk into your account) when you can simply make a new account if you want to start fresh. Starting fresh with thousands of plats is not really a fresh start. You will instantly buy all warframes / weapons / bundles to try to catch up ASAP to your previous glory because you will miss what you had. There's no such thing as I'll save my plats for when xpac comes to get that new warframe etc. If you can't make 10$ a month, then you shouldn't play online computer games maybe?

GET THE TIN FOIL!

Tin foil? What? I was in no way implying there was some sort of conspiracy or whatever you're thinking. I was merely saying it's odd how the servers can just glitch out in a very odd way. Don't read too much into what I said please. -.-

Edited by f3llyn

It's funny how gamers can be totally ignorant to how databases are managed. Account wipe do to a bug like this? That's like nuking a cockroach, though the cockroach would probably survive. They're resilient little bastards.

And will probably someday evolve to be like Phorid. :P