Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Chose Who Are You Gonna Align With? Because I Havent

N-14

Augmented Ability Mods. Would I bother to replace Streamline with something that would buff my ally with extra poison dmg? Meh. +100% dmg to Skana and to the weapons I have disposed of a year ago? No thank you.

Will wait for further changes. I see no reason to join them, for now. [Except that Perrin Acrid Mod. Mmm.]

Who hasnt decided whom they are gonna side? What are your reasons?

To those who has, are you satisfied with its current system? What changes do you want? What content would expand the syndicate system besides Reputation farming and possible Skirmishes? Its seems boring for now. I was hyped before its release yet the hour ive seen it. It took the train back to the station. Crashed. Passengers Dead.

Why do potatoes potate?

Archwing tho. Am disappointed they named those Ospreys with Naval Ships. They dont look like one! *pout*

In terms of ideology? Meridian and Hexis. 

In terms of rewards? Probably those two as well.

Only problem is that the cost for ranking up can be ludicrous, especially if you aim to get a lot of rewards. I mean, how many times are YOU willing to give a blue potato: 

zMAkCDU.jpg?1

PIcture from Demeteri's post on the r/warframe subreddit. Post is here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2kcuro/i_want_to_get_off_steel_meridians_wild_ride/

i was leaning towards the arbiters of hexis, but i also like corpus stuff, so the rewards decided that i'm with the perrin sequence now. Also, they are allied to the new loka, which favors Zephyr and Broberon, and that is a big plus

i don't like the ideology of the red veil, but i may max their rep too, because they are neutral to the other 2 i chose, and have good rewards

ehem...

BmwxI96.jpg

i mean this gal

Cephalonsudaleader.png

and i chose this because i like all about her, including the mods, philosophy, and sigils

1082.gif

Suda. A Consciousness devoid of Emotion and abhorence for destruction.

Contradiction. If she's devoid of any emotion, why is she abhorent to destruction? Why does it state she's passionate (about something) if she's blunted? Sorry bruno, no.

Only problem is that the cost for ranking up can be ludicrous, especially if you aim to get a lot of rewards. I mean, how many times are YOU willing to give a blue potato: 

zMAkCDU.jpg?1

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2kcuro/i_want_to_get_off_steel_meridians_wild_ride/

Consider yourself lucky. We of the Sequence have to pay 300.000 credits to reach the first rank. FIRST RANK

Consider yourself lucky. We of the Sequence have to pay 300.000 credits to reach the first rank. FIRST RANK

Fair point. It seems to be extremely random random. I think it's an extremely steep cost to pay, since you're essentially:

- Farming for affinity to get reputation

- Farming for materials, credits, blueprints, to pay for ranking up.

And from how I understand it, if you go and buy a bunch of stuff, you lose your reputation AND your rank, meaning you're gonna need to give up ANOTHER 300,000, or catalyst, or forma. I really doubt the new mods are that good, and with what little lore we have on the syndicates, I don't see a lot of people siding with a faction strictly for role-play reasons. 

No, that's after U300. It was confirmed that we will be riding chargers in U300, so MOAs are sure to come in U300.5 or something. Probably need to farm for a saddle. U301 may or may not introduce osprey riding as well. 

I'll pay any syndicate with all of my Warframes, including my Liset to ride the Lotus.

zMAkCDU.jpg?1

Thats a bit unfair, Catalysts and Reactors are a precious comodity, you can only get them from Alerts or by using plat. Seems unfair for a player that cant or will not buy plat to waste a potato each time he wants to rank up in a particular syndicate.

For my part id rather have a potatoed weapon than rank up in a syndicate.

Fair point. It seems to be extremely random random. I think it's an extremely steep cost to pay, since you're essentially:

- Farming for affinity to get reputation

- Farming for materials, credits, blueprints, to pay for ranking up.

And from how I understand it, if you go and buy a bunch of stuff, you lose your reputation AND your rank, meaning you're gonna need to give up ANOTHER 300,000, or catalyst, or forma. I really doubt the new mods are that good, and with what little lore we have on the syndicates, I don't see a lot of people siding with a faction strictly for role-play reasons. 

This should not be so, either you lose the rep or the rank, but losing both is extremely unfair, specially considering the sacrifice.

Also why should WE pay THEM anything, we are doing all the fighting, the syndicates get the ultimate warrior in the galaxy and a paycheck?! its absurd

Thats a bit unfair, Catalysts and Reactors are a precious commodity, you can only get them from Alerts or by using plat. Seems unfair for a player that cant or will not buy plat to waste a potato each time he wants to rank up in a particular syndicate.

For my part id rather have a potatoed weapon than rank up in a syndicate.

Seems like Steel is only for wealthy folks rich in plat...

I expect no new players to indulge in this nonsense.

Dunno about you, but for the time being I am with Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.

They oddly enough go well with one another. I expected the Cephalon to be at least opposed to the Meridian, doesn't seem to be the case.

Steel Meridian is for defending colonists, not blowing up grineer.  Cephalon Suda is coincidentally opposed to the Red Veil, because they are about blowing up the Grineer.  Oddly enough, they're against New Loka for some absurd reason though, whom come across as the other peaceful syndicate.

Nobody likes the Perrin Sequence though.  Nobody.  Not even New Loka, they're just allies because they need the financial backing.

Waiting for a boltor prime weapon mod eh TC?   A lot of the weapons with mods are underrated or underpowered, I think it's nice.  But I also find it fun to use weapons that I choose for all content in a game, some people think more power = more fun.  I don't understand that way of thinking at all, but eh whatever glad to see DE catering to me.

Unfortunately they also took the same route with ability augments.  Most of them don't seem worth using to begin with and barely boost the worst power it is attached to.  They feel like they should either be built into the powers themselves as a simple balance update, or at the very least not cost a mod slot once unlocked.

It's like nobody uses frost freeze, so they make it a team damage boost.  Why slot a mod to transform a mostly useless damage / CC spell into a team boost spell (that only boosts the damage of a single teammate and not yourself)?  The only maybe decent one of it's kind is fireball (depending on % damage boost). I spam them so much on ember and end up hitting teammates on accident all the time, plus she boosts everyone's fire damage on accelerant.  But using a mod slot for it? Ehhhh.

Anyways, I chose steel meridian.  Hek + excalibur, my favorites.  200% multishot and some other boost seems perfect for hek since it's just a little bit on the underpowered side.  I like radial javelin and a melee damage boost might offset the poor damage at high levels, but we'll see.  Probably not worth it from min/maxing perspective, but if I'm going to use dual ether for high level content I need all the boosts I can get!  Eventually I can get team invisibility ash from red steel and not feel like a #$&(% for picking him in team games. 

It's a long grind (no surprise) but on the plus side none of the content feels "necessary" so it's not really a grind at all.  Equip sigil, forget for awhile.

Edited by SleepingSentry

^ Exactly.

Ruk was right. Were just mercenaries. Puppets with strings. We did Lotus' bidding, then the origin system dilemma, then invasions, now syndicates.

Join the Arbiters of Hexis and through practice, discipline, and truth we will be masters of our own destiny. A destiny in which we surpass even our masters of old.

ehem...

BmwxI96.jpg

i mean this gal

Cephalonsudaleader.png

and i chose this because i like all about her, including the mods, philosophy, and sigils

I'll be joining your ranks when this drops on consoles brother. I'd rather work for an omnificent and potentially homicidal AI than against one!

Suda. A Consciousness devoid of Emotion and abhorence for destruction.

Contradiction. If she's devoid of any emotion, why is she abhorent to destruction? Why does it state she's passionate (about something) if she's blunted? Sorry bruno, no.

you dont need to feel emotion to care about things or people, it just simply affects your interests, its like you dont want to damage your car for example