Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People That Decide To Leave In Between Rounds

willis936

Oh was that you?

No seriously. I just had a game where there were three people about to stay(including me) and one guy leaving. I always leave my cursor on the "leave" button so I don't get duped. And sure enough the guy who was going to "stay" decided to leave at the last second. And so did I. Sadly I left a guy on the stay side.

Moral of the story is, leave your cursor on stay. ALWAYS.

Sounds like a match.  Earth archwing?  I mean two people could easily take the second round there and honestly they could take it to 4.  I can't solo to 4 but teams have been flaking a lot more as it's gotten later in the day.  This afternoon I went to round 4 on pugs at least 5 times in a row no hiccups.

Happened to me yesterday

Although the host was one of the 2 that left at last second which caused a migration, after the migration the orokin were replaced by lvl10 corpus

Hosts leaving is the worst.  It's consistently reset all loot and borked the room every time since U15.

I only do that when paired with door heroes, people that leave the pod undefended, people who brought a lvl 1 warframe to a lvl 30 defense in PUGs...

They played as if I was not needed or as if I was their caretaker. Then, they deserve to try on their own and fail.

Oh was that you?

No seriously. I just had a game where there were three people about to stay(including me) and one guy leaving. I always leave my cursor on the "leave" button so I don't get duped. And sure enough the guy who was going to "stay" decided to leave at the last second. And so did I. Sadly I left a guy on the stay side.

Moral of the story is, leave your cursor on stay. ALWAYS.

Wise advice.