Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earning Standing Fast

CircuitSpark

Cerberus on Pluto seems to be one of the fastest ways to gain favor. I've read that having as little equipped as possible also helps since its just warframe exp that gets converted into favor. Example: Use just a frame and a primary instead of having a full loadout. Additionally, affinity boosters will double your favor.

Ok.  One more thing.  How do I lvl Mastery and my Warframes fast (without affinity boosters)

Well.. Just run Cerb/Sechura

Mastery is by leveling new weapons/frames. You can check your codex to see what weapons you don't have mastery from yet.

If you're leveling things from a really low level and you don't have something that can carry you, go Orokin Derelect Defence

Edited by Deviched

btw cerberus are not just for syndicate it also void key

and oxium YES oxium!

im using booster btw without booster u probably get around 1.2k-1.5k depend on how fast your squad killing enemie

10631280_717666411635914_483526361278308

906709_717666444969244_88227849732035513

Nice rewards.  I got the same rewards.  Oh and also to you (I am in the red veil so you are going down.)

The absolute best is Eris, Viver. 

AoE abilites have good use there because enemies are so bunched up and its a small map so the xp share isn't a worry.

----by wave 6 with a full team we got 4000 standing!!!----

Edited by Hired-Gun

So what I am hearing is that if you only use your primary and your warframe, you will get more Standing?  Or is that you guys being pro?  And if AoE is so important, then which frame should I use?  I have Ash, Volt, Nyx, and Nekros.

Edited by CircuitSpark

So what I am hearing is that if you only use your primary and your warframe, you will get more Standing?  Or is that you guys being pro?  And if AoE is so important, then which frame should I use?  I have Ash, Volt, Nyx, and Nekros.

From my testing, total affinity gain is calculated into standing, not just warframe affinity gain.

So my advice, go all out and pray you get a lot of exp buckets like eximus.  Eximus Techs are the real catch.  Kill with extreme prejudice and then get all fat kid happy when the exp pops up over their head.

Edited by Littleman88