Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing "crouch" Keybind Only Working On Toggle Bind

TGDM

I have my "Toggle Crouch" set to "Ctrl"

I have my "Hold to Crouch" set to "C"

I can do the momentum holding pseudo-slide with Ctrl but not with C. For comparison, while on normal Warframe missions I can do the sliding dash with Shift+C.

Hi all,

So I've looked into this issue today, and it turns out that neither Crouch actions are designed to work during Archwing missions. Instead, the way to perform a slide is to begin sprinting and then press the key that corresponds to 'Move Down'. However, until now 'Move Down' has been locked to the Ctrl key, which is also the default for 'Hold to Crouch'.

To help alleviate this confusion, and to give you guys even greater control, I've written a fix which will allow you to customize your key bindings for 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' in Archwing missions, and this has literally just gone live as part of our latest hotfix :) Hopefully this will enable you to perform slides using whichever key you wish.

Thanks!

Added note: You may want to adjust the way it is worded in the key bindings section. Move Up / Move Down are Archwing specific and should reflect that.

The Customize Key Bindings section in general could stand to have some segments put in place to help users navigate it a bit easier, especially when overlapping keybinds come into play. General, Archwing, Melee Stance/Mode, Social, Items, etc.

Hi all,

So I've looked into this issue today, and it turns out that neither Crouch actions are designed to work during Archwing missions. Instead, the way to perform a slide is to begin sprinting and then press the key that corresponds to 'Move Down'. However, until now 'Move Down' has been locked to the Ctrl key, which is also the default for 'Hold to Crouch'.

To help alleviate this confusion, and to give you guys even greater control, I've written a fix which will allow you to customize your key bindings for 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' in Archwing missions, and this has literally just gone live as part of our latest hotfix :) Hopefully this will enable you to perform slides using whichever key you wish.

Thanks!

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but it seems I still can't actually use the slide like a toggle like I'm used to from frames, I'd love it if you could get that working as well.

Added note: You may want to adjust the way it is worded in the key bindings section. Move Up / Move Down are Archwing specific and should reflect that.

I'd prefer them to be separate keybindings, but able to use the same buttons that I use for "jump" and "crouch". Should mean best of both worlds for people.

I'd prefer them to be separate keybindings, but able to use the same buttons that I use for "jump" and "crouch". Should mean best of both worlds for people.

That's exactly what it is right now. The problem is in the interface for setting your keybinds it is only listed as "Move Up" and "Move Down". There's no mention of that only being for the Archwings.

There are several keybinds in the game that can use the same exact binding to perform different actions and it is not explicitly clear. They need to make those more clear.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks!

The directional movements are much better now! However, what ive done now is changed my sprint/roll button to two separate buttons in an attempt for better control over dodging. More specifically, ive moved my roll binding to my thumb button on my mouse.

I sorta expected it to function like holding a direction down, and pressing the roll button would make me dodge in that direction. But its not nearly as responsive as I had expected it to be, especially while moving forward during boost. I think I would like a function to turn auto-roll off and use a button to control that better.

I also hope you can make the Archwing Turbo with the sprint/roll key. Currently the turbo only works with the keybind "sprint".

I use a controller and only use "sprint/roll" as it allow me to sprint with one touch and run if I hold the button, but for Archwing missions I had to bind "sprint" to an extra button just for turbo.

Oh and good call with the fusion of reload and use, it was very needed.