Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Discovered Something...

Renegade343

Higher fire rate = Shorter charge time. 

To illustrate the concept, draw a 1/x graph, then have x = Fire rate and y = Charge time. 

Alright. You probably want to put that in the OP as you worded it kinda confusingly (wait that's a word?). Also I blame my ineptitude at maths on it being nearly one in the morning.

I figured this out the first time I got a bow. Also reload speed makes it faster to load your next arrow.

Same here, it felt like common sense..

Not really, because I ended up trying to create another formula for calculating charge speed with fire rate mods for fifteen minutes before taking the easy way and noticing that they are inversely proportional. 

Congratulations on your grasp of basic mathematics

Although it's perhaps "easy" for you and I, I'm fairly sure there are still a good amount of people who can't draw the graph for 1/x. Or know that there's a horizontal asymptote on 0. Without using Google ofc. I'm still amazed by the number of people who can't do a 1st degree mathematical function in my environment.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

Although it's perhaps "easy" for you and I, I'm fairly sure there are still a good amount of people who can't draw the graph for 1/x. Or know that there's a horizontal asymptote on 0. Without using Google ofc. I'm still amazed by the number of people who can't do a 1st degree mathematical function in my environment.

Thing is, the first thought I have was to create a whole new formula to calculate charge speed from fire rate mod values. 

And as for being able to grasp 'basic' mathematics, I would like to say that I am doing (and sometimes applying) discrete mathematics in real life. For fun.