Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Arch-Interception Solo Spawn Rates

SolarDwagon

So I jsut tried this solo, and I was amazed by the rapid and numerous enemy spawns, especially of the heavy units. This seems rather excessive for playing a solo map, and I began thinking that maybe the spawn rates have been mis-done on this node, at least for solo, and possibly group play as well.

Yes, I actually have half-decent gear on.

You are not going to be able to solo this map, ever.

And to be honest, you shouldn't be able to. If it takes an extremely coordinated squad a ton of effort to come through with a victory, then you shouldn't be able to fight your way through as a solo player and reap the same reward when the challenge isn't comparable.

And to be honest, you shouldn't be able to. If it takes an extremely coordinated squad a ton of effort to come through with a victory, then you shouldn't be able to fight your way through as a solo player and reap the same reward when the challenge isn't comparable.

I'm might be good to go with bunch of essential mods since capture speed is way faster in solo and I've completed Limbo quest solo.

From my experiences with the Limbo quest, Archwing interception is far easier, and more efficient for the person doing it, solo as opposed to in a group.

Plus, with P2P hosting there's always going to be net issues, so some people are forced to play solo or risk very unpleasant experiences.

Also, going solo eliminates the invisible enemies problem.

Solo has always been a consideration in Warframe for various reasons, Archwing is not a good excuse to stop doing this.