Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Events And Weapons

KaptainK3nny

Ok so i'm pretty sure we're getting syndicate events,but what about weaponry.,What do you think Red veils weapons would be ,etc; I personally think that steel merdian is going to be making straifht up rifles and new loka will be making special launchers. Comment what u think

No thanks, only if i can ally with all syndicates. This will cause trouble as it would "lock" mastery and weapons behind a huge grind wall and if one wants all weapon, one has to grind to join one syndicate and then do it again with another syndicate

Edited by Aeon66

No thanks, only if i can ally with all syndicates. This will cause trouble as it would "lock" mastery and weapons behind a huge grind wall and if one wants all weapon, one has to grind to join one syndicate and then do it again with another syndicate

Or trade for it, considering everything else is tradeable. 

Suda will definitely go the energy/Orokin route in some sense. Maybe we will get more Vor like weaponry.

I don't mind weapons being locked behind factions. Every major event or so one might wind up with a more powerful weapon or all weapons could be situational. I tend to look at most of mine as situational anyway. I probably use between four and five of each weapon type depending on frame and/or mission. Variety is always good.

The simple solution to any rep problems for Syndicate events, is to make Event items an account wide unlock.

New event released and you get a weapon/skin/syandana from your faction as a reward? Simply make it so that your account has the ability to purchase the equivalent rewards from all other factions using reputation, should you level that rep later. 

The benefit of repping your favorite faction, is that you get the items for free, without having to grind/spend rep.

Ex: I rep Cephalon Suda for a Syndicate event. The event rewards a Suda themed Syandana, an Event Badge that matches their Sigil, and a Mod that is Unique to the Faction.

I get all of these items without having to spend rep, because I did the event missions for that faction in particular.

ALL of the equivalent items are unlocked for the remaining 5 factions, for me to purchase at any time down the line. They are placed behind appropriate rep barriers, and of course require you to spend reputation to earn them.

This allows players to keep repping the faction(s) of their choice, without feeling pressured to swap for a specific cosmetic/gear that they want from an opposing faction during the event, and also allows players who might be far enough into the negative rep, for it to be impossible for them to rep the faction during said event, to still earn the item later, since it is unlocked on their account.

This removes the need for trading (let's be honest the plat market prices would be absolutely insane for these items), and also keeps the reward system from punishing players for repping factions of their choice.

Ok so i'm pretty sure we're getting syndicate events,but what about weaponry.,What do you think Red veils weapons would be ,etc; I personally think that steel merdian is going to be making straifht up rifles and new loka will be making special launchers. Comment what u think

DEWraithMachete.png

However, I don't want weapons. I want new skins. 

I don't really see us getting weapons from the syndicates, mostly because of the backlash for people chasing mastery and the amount of grinding it would entail.

Given how raising mastery is by itself pretty much just grinding, I dont see how adding more grind would evoke any backlash from them.