Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Id Choose A Syndicate Because Of The Sigils, And The Sigils Alone, I D Choose....

thegamer118

There is one of the Red Veil, pretty far down, which would make excellent warpaint-style Sigil if only we were allowed to put them on the face/head.

I also like most of the Arbiter's: flip them upside down and you can turn them into beards!

Edited by Brimir

I think I would choose Suda, Veil or Arbiters, some from Perrin looks good too (but not enough to choose them). I don't like New Loka's (they look like something you can find on "100% Non-GMO, organic healthy food") and Steel Meridian's (Not a fan of their main motive, that is circle with line)

So, overall I'd go Suda/Arbiters Combo

I chose over what little information they provided. I went with the Arbiters of Hexis because they seem to have Warframe armor and they are mysterious in a way, plus they are allied with Cephalon Suda, and we keep in contact with one of the Cephalon's in our Liset ships. While one wants to unlock our true powers, the other wants to discover much more, and I want both of those.

....I take cephalon suda, cuz most of the others are meh personnally, but what about you guys ?

I chose Cephalon Suda because the sigils look the best. Really, they are stunning. This was enough for me to pledge perennial alliance with Suda.