Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] 57

HunterHog

Evangeline shrugged,

"I'm not into that, but yes, a prime form of Saryn would be exquisite, now, should we begin with checking the walls for some form of entrance of lever?" She asked, looking around.

He shook his head. Consequently, his helmet, too.

"Floors are long. This is just the second room. Or atleast the balcony of it. Probably going to be full of corridors and other similar rooms. I can only imagine that an elevator to the second floor or something is at the end of this floor, on the opposite end of where we set encampment. We still have a long way to go."

He sighed

"I don't want to imagine how 57 Floors of this will be..."

((Hope y'all don't mind a new challenger arriving! Also my ol' laptop refuses to load a few forum features, so pardon the simple looking post for now.)

Valkros found himself on the cold shiny floors of the Orokin Tower. He felt as if he had been lying there for several hours, possibly even a few days! The Volt groaned slightly as he picked himself up off from the floor. That cold shiny floor. He looked down at it again, noticing his own reflection. "How strange..." He mumbled to himself from under his helmet. These floors only moments ago were covered in infestation and muck. He glanced around at the rather small room he was in, noticing the lack of infestation anywhere. The only thing of interest in that room was a small teleport pad, the ones that the beings of the void commonly use to transport themselves around.

Valkros wondered to himself if that odd Orokin device he activated on the Derelict had brought him to a part of the structure that was untouched by the infestation. He pondered for a moment, keeping a relatively calm demeanor. No matter how long he stood there, attempting to figure out what truly brought him to this place, he couldn't find an answer. He turned around to see another console behind him, and without wasting another second, he set off to grab his Dragon Nikana and his Snipertron, which were still resting on the floor. With his gear equipped once more, he set a hand on the hilt of his Nikana and activated it, eager to discover the truth behind his sudden shift in position, and where his partner could possibly be. One of the walls lowered, revealing a much more open room. However there was something that set this room apart from many other Orokin halls and passages, and that was the squad of Tenno in front of him.

He could note that this small party consisted of an Ash, a Saryn, and a rather decorated Mag warframe. Valkros approached them slowly from behind, exiting the secret passage which they no doubt heard opening. He kept one hand cautiously on the hilt of his Nikana, while red lightning flickered about his frame.

"Excuse me?" The Volt said, stopping a few meters away from them. "I don't mean to interrupt you all on your assignment... but could any of you tell me where I am? This doesn't look like a derelict to me..."

Evangeline's head twitched, and the staff on her back had formed into a granite colored lance as she turned, catching it and holding it level at the neck of the newcomer. She blushed as she realized it was another of the tenno, and lowered the weapon, letting it dissolve completely and reform into the straight cylinder holstered on her back.

"I don't quite know the name of this tower, but it's newly discovered, and deep in the void." She offered with a shrug, "Sorry about that, I'm a little jumpy."

((Looks fine to me, just be sure to continue using correct punctuation, you barely need the extras if you do it right.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

As the door opened, in a parallel to Evangeline's reflex, the Ash disappeared onto the Volt's back, holding his Dragon Nikana's hilt. Realizing it was another Tenno, he sheathed it, and reappeared behind Evangeline once more.

"Well...You say you come from an Orokin Derelict...? Interesting. How did you end up here?"

Lightning continued to flicker around him as he remained in his position, ready to draw his sword if need be. He stared down the barrel of Evangeline's gun before glancing over his shoulder to notice Ash. After the initial reactions, the situation did seem to ease up. He glanced back at the trio of Tenno, standing up straight now, and letting both hands fall to his sides. 

"A tower... I see." Valkros said. "Oh, I feel no resentment miss. It is only wise to be cautious of the unknown." He glanced over his shoulder again, mumbling the word tower to himself in a hushed voice over and over before hearing Ash's question.

The Volt shrugged. "We were looking into a few hidden vaults on that derelict... I predict that it was something we found behind one of those doors. My memory is still a little hazy at the moment..." He shook his head and sighed before looking back up at the trio. "Forgive me, I am Valkros. You three wouldn't mind having me along would you? At least until I can wrap my head around what happened..."

The Saryn, unlike the others a little exasperated at the harsh initial reactions chosen by the other two, wasn't so hasty to draw her weapon or even turn around; she was rather the 'tank' of the group, anyway.

Her arms still in neat a fold, her curiosity had her head at a tilt as she inspected the Volt from afar.

Soon Draylon began to trail over nearby his side, her high-heel styled feet clicking on every footfall with the tile Orokin floor, seemingly intent on searching every nook and cranny of this Volt and all the while just a bit disturbing.

After a few moments, she shrugged her shoulders to herself and spoke out in a poisonous voice, "I suppose it doesn't hurt to have along another individual; the more, the merrier afterall."

Miss Draylon drifted her gaze between the Mag, Ash and the Volt; then fixtured her gaze on the two she was originally with, closing the gap between them once again.

"What do you think?" She spoke to her partners; a gentle, venomous ringing in her voice.

Edited by Y0she

((Not a gun, more like a pike))

"I don't mind, as long as you don't get in my way, so, shall we now start our search for the way up? It now occurs to me that hidden doors will be common." She said, shrugging.

"Aren't they always?" Miss Draylon said while relaxing her arms by her sides. "I'm ready whenever the other's are good to go." Her left hand landed on her hip, looking at the Volt and Ash.

(( Also I know this rather off-topic, but Ultima, Kuranaii did something involving you in the Dojo. ))

Edited by Y0she

"Alright.*mumbling*And to think I only assigned myself to scout duty, coming back with 4."

He sighed

"Alright then. I guess we can move on, but if we find anything interesting or find the way up we have to go back to the encampment to report, debrief everyone and push the front lines and then set up camp again at Floor 2. So, everyone ready?"

"Alright.*mumbling*And to think I only assigned myself to scout duty, coming back with 4."

He sighed

"Alright then. I guess we can move on, but if we find anything interesting or find the way up we have to go back to the encampment to report, debrief everyone and push the front lines and then set up camp again at Floor 2. So, everyone ready?"

"I'm certainly ready." She said coyly, her right hand snapping to meet her Stug's grip and she whipped it out, pulling back the bolt with her left hand and letting it fly back into place.

She nodded her head to Ash, then glanced at the others, holding her Stug horizontally at abdominal height.

He nodded in response, slid the doors open and leaped from the balcony, landing with a roll and activating a smoke screen bomb. He searched every nook and cranny in the minute he had of invisibility and then teleported next to the Volt.

"It's all clear in the next room, but it's massive and has tons of doors. We should probably search every door and corridor, we might find something. Let's head out?"

He nodded in response, slid the doors open and leaped from the balcony, landing with a roll and activating a smoke screen bomb. He searched every nook and cranny in the minute he had of invisibility and then teleported next to the Volt.

"It's all clear in the next room, but it's massive and has tons of doors. We should probably search every door and corridor, we might find something. Let's head out?"

The Saryn nodded her head gently, glancing at the Mag and Volt. "We should split up. Me and Krael, Evangeline and Valkros. Yeah?" She asked the Ash.

(( Let's give the others a time to respond now ))

The Saryn nodded her head gently, glancing at the Mag and Volt. "We should split up. Me and Krael, Evangeline and Valkros. Yeah?" She asked the Ash.

(( Let's give the others a time to respond now ))

He shrugged

"It's Kael, thank you. But yeah, if the others are okay with it we can split up. Should make scouting duty easier. What do you guys think, Evangeline, Valkros?"

He looked at them, waiting for a response.

He shrugged

"It's Kael, thank you. But yeah, if the others are okay with it we can split up. Should make scouting duty easier. What do you guys think, Evangeline, Valkros?"

He looked at them, waiting for a response.

The Saryn's head shook as she pronounced his name incorrectly, "Whoops, sorry." She said, closing the gap between Kael and her.

Evangeline shrugged,

"Teams of two? The new guy can help me out with any electrical things I need to detach." She offered, stepping closer to the volt.

Draylon nodded her head "Sounds good," She stated, and before he could do anything, she flung her left forearm around the Ash's neck swiftly, beginning to waltz off in a general direction without an answer from Valkros.

The Saryn pulled him along in a headlock with the Stug in her right hand. "Off we go, Ashies!" She said coyly.

Edited by Y0she

"Ow,ow,ow! Alright!"

He laughed as he got pulled. He walked along side her to the next, large room, coated in gold ornaments and railings, with beautiful carved inscriptions in the walls.

"Where do we start? Left or right?"

The Saryn shrugged her shoulders softly, having let him go, for now. "Not sure." She said meekly.

Valkros had remained rather silent while the trio inspected him and bantered among themselves. This group clearly did like to talk. His attention was brought back to the rest of them after he heard someone use his name. Before he could reply however, the Saryn was already dragging the Ash off, leaving him with the Mag Prime who he found standing beside him. 

"Oh?" He said out loud as he attempted to recollect the conversation the others were having. It was something about splitting up he began to recall. Before he ended up in this tower, he had been working with only one other person on a mission through that derelict, and after finding several others, he found himself back to being on a team of two.

"Hmm..." Valkros followed after the other two, glancing back over at the Mag to direct a comment towards her. "You know I can do more than fry a few circuits right?" He said with a smirk under his helmet. Eventually he caught up with the others and shrugged towards his new partner, wondering where they should go first.

Evangeline chuckled,

"Why of course, you'll be doing all the heavy lifting." She said with a verbal grin, the tone of her voice making it audible through her helmet. They came to the same intersection as Kael and Draylon. "Left." She said, leaving no room for argument as she turned in that direction. Not even stopping to consider it.

Edited by ultimatumcore