Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think Of The Kamehameha Gun... I Mean Opticor?

Matiny

Now if only we had a warframe that can "unlock" weapon potential when you use their ult. Just think of how much damage and awesomeness that could take place with such abilities.

E.G.

- Bows would become mini Ballista size launchers

- Sniper rifles turn into tank cannons

- Rapid fire weapons turn into miniguns

-Launchers (like Opticor) turn into giant versions of themselves. Sort of like Iron Man's Proton Cannon in the Marvel V Capcom universe.

drooled over it when i saw it and wanted it since i was rank 0. finally got high enough to make it and oh boy did i, rushed it aswell. took it to miams survival for its first run... aimed... powered up... and powered up... annnnnnd powered up.... BOOOM!!.... missed. 

took some time to get the timing and a helpfully hint to power it to half then shoot but became even more frustrated that the big beam of death DIDNT... EVEN... PIERCE!! so i leveled it to 30... and now it sits in my inventory collecting dust -_-... i refuse to put certain mods in a gun that should be there by default... i miss my spartan laser though :(

Edited by Noble_One

As a Halo vet it's a Spartan Laser to me. And I'm loving this thing to bits though I do wish it's firing sound had a bit more oomph to it like the aforementioned Spartan Laser.

As a Halo vet it's a Spartan Laser to me. And I'm loving this thing to bits though I do wish it's firing sound had a bit more oomph to it like the aforementioned Spartan Laser.

finally some one else who thought of it as a halo gun lol.

My favorite gun-  the Opticor, been using it ever since it was released.

It took a long time, but mine is 6xForma'd and its my go to weapon, plus it matches my gamestyle perfectly.

When I saw the Devs featuring it, I had a bittersweet feeling because while there are those who appreciate it for what is, I'm already seeing terrible suggestions for this gun that's perfectly fine as is - fortunately the Devs have enough sense to ignore these terrible ideas, putting me at ease.

My favorite gun-  the Opticor, been using it ever since it was released.

It took a long time, but mine is 6xForma'd and its my go to weapon, plus it matches my gamestyle perfectly.

When I saw the Devs featuring it, I had a bittersweet feeling because while there are those who appreciate it for what is, I'm already seeing terrible suggestions for this gun that's perfectly fine as is - fortunately the Devs have enough sense to ignore these terrible ideas, putting me at ease.

You gotta admit though, giving it either innate punch through or the boltor effect sounds sweet (Enemies killed are flung and damage other enemies)

As much as I adore the Opticor, I just can't bear to use it after trying the Lanka. Opticor hits much harder, but the charge time is much slower than the Lanka's and the Lanka gets 5m innate punchthrough without sacrificing a mod slot. The Opticor is not a bad weapon, not at all, but the amount of damage it does isn't proportionate to its fire rate, especially in teams, since that enemy you were charging at could have been just as dead in half the time.

goign to put the third forma on soon, then i can rank up the rest of the mods, the thing already does about 1.5k-2k damage, soon.....i will be able to one shot more then just phorid . . .ahahaha

hahHAHAHAHAAH

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

MAAWAAHAHAWHAWHAAHAHAHAHAHAA--

*violent coughing*

im good im good!

That's pretty weak considering how the base damage is 1000.