Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime On Ps4

(PSN)IainF123236

Founders are players who contributed, and physically helped Warframe, and Digital Extreme when they just started, when nobody else believed in them. Founders are the people who gave DE a required boost, to get Warframe to where it is today. This is a free to play game, anyone can play it for free.

And as such, Digital Extreme gave us a set of Founders related digital goods, to show us their appreciation.

And as before, Digital Extreme stated Founder's gear will not be making a return under any circumstances.

Now I'm sorry if you weren't around early before, I wasn't early enough to receive Braton Vandal neither. But I'm not around asking those who helped Beta test Warframe to give me a piece of reward they earned, while I did not.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Keeping it clean :)

Wish they would just do something about this very subject. It has been getting old ever since the founders program closed.

They did, they said it's never coming back, EVER, what more is there to do? It's the players fault that they can't comprehend what it means.

Also drink guys.

Edited by BooMsx

Can we please get a big banner on the top of the forum page that says Excalibur prime is never coming to consoles get over it...? Please? I'm really tired of seeing this question.... This one and my rank up test failed.... USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION... sorry I haven't had coffee yet I'll be fine in a few...

I still can't get over that rumor that some founders threatened to sue DE to keep excal prime special just for them.

It's just a rumor to me, but jesus christ how big of a scumbag does one even have to be?

Excal prime is gone forever by the way. It will never return.