Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hating On Limbo

Zakharon

Racist doesn't mean what you think it means.

I think you don't know the meaning of the work 'racist'. 

prejudice or discrimination against people of different race

​Now let us replace race "aka skin color" with what warframe "skin" you are using, same thing guys 

Edited by Zakharon

ok. now after my first real mission with 2 limbos i understand this "frameism" VERY well. these guys were not even trolling, but i've seen how damn easy it is to do more harm than good with this frame.

one of the many situations:

limbo next to me was about to die again and farted out a cataclysm at the enemy zerg.

limbo died anyways.

me, nyx was now outside the rift with absorb running, next to me a dying teammate.

enemys cant power me up so i can kill them and ress, cant stop channeling and use gun either cuz rift.

instead they come out of the rift at just the right rate to kill me after i stop and ress cuz deathtimer.

gg

Edited by Reccettear

On the other hand, being able to cast abilities out of Cataclysm doesn't excuse not being able to attack enemies outside of it with regular weapons. It only benefits caster Warframes while it greatly infuriates me as Loki to be Banished/Cataclysm'd as I can basically do nothing.

Agreed,  I was just making it known that it does indeed regen power and that you can cast abilities on things while Banished.  

As far as the Racial discussion, I will kindly ask that you guys stop with that as it has no constructive value whatsoever when discussing the abilities of a Warframe, nor does it belong on these forums.

Thank you all in advance.

Thank you @SolarDwagon, you are the first person I've seen in this entire thread that actually noticed that being in Limbo's Rift is like having Energy Siphon on Steroids......  Yeah.. Someone Rifted me so I proceeded to shuriken and bladestorm EVERYTHING with Ash without stopping because of the power regen stacked with both of our E siphons.

All this to say (It's not just Cataclysm that regens energy)  It's any rift area period.

^^^^^

This. In a dark sector defense a few nights ago, I was banished and all "DAMMIT, LIMBO!!! ....hey, wait a minute... I have energy now!" Tornado, tail wind/divebomb spam, GG, cool story infested bro, why don't you tell it again?

Guess it's a really REALLY good thing that DE gave us all of our warframe abilities for free, huh? Otherwise, Limbo's power would have been absolutely useless on players running 1 or no skills.

...and isn't there a special mod that lets Limbo give players banished to the rift a little heal? Could swear their was. So, more energy, heal, you get out of trouble, and the only things that can hurt you are things that get sent into the rift with you. Troll frame? How about Good Guy Greg Frame?

prejudice or discrimination against people of different race

​Now let us replace race "aka skin color" with what warframe "skin" you are using, same thing guys 

*facepalm*

really? not liking to play/play with a character in a game = racism

totally. becuase hes totally not you know, The worst frames ever for pub play. hes only useful in a coordinated team, which doesn't happen in pub games.

Edited by reltats

My main issue with Limbo isn't with the frame itself. I actually think it's cool as hell. My problem is that everyone jumps on the Limbo train trying to be the conductor without the proper certification. I can't tell you how many times I've been banished because a Limbo-user was sitting back and spamming 1 while everyone else was trying to advance to the next objective or room with life support. If a Limbo-user knew I was low on energy, shields, or health, then banished me, I'd have no problem whatsoever with it, but that's never been the case so far. This is what happens with many frames that were newly released. Lotsa people are using him, but nobody actually knows how to use him, know what I'm saying? I think that's where the trolling stigma comes from, at least for this particular frame.

*facepalm*

really? not liking to play/play with a character in a game = racism

totally. becuase hes totally not you know, The worst frames ever for pub play. hes only useful in a coordinated team, which doesn't happen in pub games.

Obviously you are blind to what I am trying to say 

I simply hate his clownish idles and that god damned hat.

I agree. He's the only frame I ever purchased an alt helm for because the concept of Limbo being a "space wizard" seems more fun to run around with than an abstract, top hat wielding gentleman in space (but that's just me), and I immediately had to slap on Mirage's noble idle animation because when I first got him, every time he spun around his syandana would freak out and his hat would begin to displace itself on his head.

Edited by Octumn