Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Founder/non-Founder Sigils

DarthBane1

I LOVE that you guys thought of us (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) However here are some ideas for the sigils (since they were for founders)

A: please make the founder sigils more visible. I like that they reflect as if they were golden (works nice on excalibur prime without any armor etc.) however the background makes it VERY hard to see.

B: I remember seeing sigils on a Rhino's arm. (was in a devstream) can we have that? It would be cool to have a flaming tatt on my rhino's right shoulder.

C: Since most other sigils, for syndicates etc, give the ability to gain rep with a certian syndicate could you make the founder or some other type of sigil give a boost to rep given to the syndicate you are supporting at that time? EXE: a 5% increase etc. Would be nice as it is a SLOW process to gain rep. 

Other than that the sigils are a nice touch. 

I LOVE that you guys thought of us (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) However here are some ideas for the sigils (since they were for founders)

A: please make the founder sigils more visible. I like that they reflect as if they were golden (works nice on excalibur prime without any armor etc.) however the background makes it VERY hard to see.

B: I remember seeing sigils on a Rhino's arm. (was in a devstream) can we have that? It would be cool to have a flaming tatt on my rhino's right shoulder.

C: Since most other sigils, for syndicates etc, give the ability to gain rep with a certian syndicate could you make the founder or some other type of sigil give a boost to rep given to the syndicate you are supporting at that time? EXE: a 5% increase etc. Would be nice as it is a SLOW process to gain rep. 

C is an absolute no from me.

Let the founder's stuff die. They don't need any more bonuses or advantages over non-founders. Giving founders an exclusive advantage over the rest is not the way to keep people happy.

This is like walking into the woods and poking a grizzly with a stick.

Edited by JohnProdman

C is an absolute no from me.

Let the founder's stuff die. They don't need any more bonuses or advantages over non-founders. Giving founders an exclusive advantage over the rest is not the way to keep people happy.

This is like walking into the woods and poking a grizzly with a stick.

I concur.

This was a very nice thing for DE to do for us, and we should be thankful.

We were never EVER promised this.

It's pretty much someone giving us a gift "just 'cause"

C is a definite negative. It amounts to P2W.

As for A, I think they're already quite visible. I don't know if you have in mind the issue where dark colours made them hard to see, but that's been fixed in the last patch, maybe you should check again.

Then B, yeah it would be nice to be able to wear sigils in other parts of the body. Currently the positioning is rather limited.

how about a sigil for those with skull badges

A. Aren't they working on that? I think they fixed it with today's hotfix, but idk how it looks.

B. Basically badges? I'd be up for Sigils for arms/legs or even full-body Sigils, but I'm guessing those and such will come in time.

C. That won't happen, and I'm glad it won't.

Sigils are pretty neato, but they need more fleshing out. They are still new, though, so the system is off to a good start.