Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Upcoming Quest Revealed!

TheStag

Today while doing a Syndicate mission for Cephalon Suda, which was the interception on Earth, the Grustrag Three came after me. Before they appeared, I lost connection (as usual, DE fix this bug) and Host Migration popped up. After that was on my screen for about 15-30 seconds, it just said "Returning to Multiplayer Menu" or whatever is usually said.

While loading back to my Liset, in the top left corner where the codex previews are, there was a new quest called Once Awake.

The description says, "Intercepted Grinner communications reveal that Grineer have been experimenting with some sort of bio weapon. You must investigate."

2agqo1y.jpg

Update on Screenshot: I took a screenshot, but due to my dual monitor setup the side in which I was playing Warframe was all black.

Edit: Thanks to Climaxstriker for the picture! He also made a thread about this! Good work Tenno!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340331-once-awake-loading-screen-entry/

If you happen to see other unreleased things through the codex preview section of loading screens, please post a screenshot here so that I may add it to the OP (with your name of course). Thanks -TheStag

Edited by TheStag

I have also seen it. There are also three empty spaces in my Codex: 

gupjguA.jpg

t6ODqSp.jpg

One of them is evidently the starter quest, which I regretfully skipped. The other two are.....................

EDIT: Oh, and... INB4 404!

Edited by Guest

Is this speculation or actual information you have gained from a source?

Most likely speculation, since we have not heard anything about a next quest officially.

However it would be great indeed if we got a quest that introduced us to the Infestation, considering that the other two major factions have that in Vor's Price.

Tyl Regor experiments with the virus, reanimating the J4 Golem that was " once awake ". 

I do hope it's something along the lines of that.  

Lephantis was originally supposed to be the revamped J3 before that whole controversy, so it would be nice for J3 to get some justice with a badass quest.