Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fear Of Stalker...

Skaarik

Question

Can anyone help me out here?

Yes, as the title says... I do fear Stalker.

He is like... a serious revenge ridden monster to me.

I've faced defeat many times from this guy...

The only time where I was able to defeat him was on Venus... Infested Survival.

However... that was before Update 14... and now it seems my death marks have been reset.

Because he still hunts me on Venus... I know i'm not safe anymore on that planet...

So... any solutions to my fear?

I gave him a taste of my Dakra Prime yesterday. And a taste of my Dual Zoren this morning. He liked my melee button-mashing so much that he awarded me two Blind Justices and my fourth Dread BP.

I hope he shows up soon. I'd really like to have his Sigil.

(More to the topic: engage in melee. His Hate is probably his weakest weapon. And an unpotatoed, unforma'd Dual Zoren is enough to dispatch him.)

Used to fear him too when I was started playing,especiall since my friend tell me he's dangerous and deadly,I died on our first met at jupiter,but as time goes and I got strong arsenal now,it was I who's looking for him,after all I still need his hate and his sigil

But the thrill of fighting him is real now,unlike pre-U14

Just met him yesterday on jupiter syndicate mission and resulting double kill,we both died but I killed him first :p

To OP,it's easier to kill him with shotgun rather than rifle as aiming for him is quite hard with rifle when u r strafing,don't fear him OP,make him fear ya :D

Keep strafing and he wont hit you. Then one good shoot with opticor and he dead.

My opticor aint maxxed out to level 30 yet... im still working on that.

Used to fear him too when I was started playing,especiall since my friend tell me he's dangerous and deadly,I died on our first met at jupiter,but as time goes and I got strong arsenal now,it was I who's looking for him,after all I still need his hate and his sigil

But the thrill of fighting him is real now,unlike pre-U14

Just met him yesterday on jupiter syndicate mission and resulting double kill,we both died but I killed him first :p

To OP,it's easier to kill him with shotgun rather than rifle as aiming for him is quite hard with rifle when u r strafing,don't fear him OP,make him fear ya :D

i'm also trying to get his sigil so i can scale and post it on my face to make my Excal look somewhat like Stalker...

Ok, to summarise on this... many are saying go into melee mode with him whilst there are 1 or 2 who are saying use sidearms...

Meleeing Stalker will just get me stunlocked as per usual... and using the sidearms... well only one pistol cuts it... the Marelok, that is...

Edited by P1TV1P3R

I was running a Void mission, someone got attacked by the stalker. I ran with them and I blinked. He was dead xP and Despair was lying on the ground. I still haven't gotten rid of it.

Same thing happened with the Detron, I was running missions on Public and the Harvester appeared to one person, got the detron barrel I think. Then I ran some later about 2 days after and the Harvester droped BOTH the blueprint and stock xD

I REALLY do want his sigil however.

I was running a Void mission, someone got attacked by the stalker. I ran with them and I blinked. He was dead xP and Despair was lying on the ground. I still haven't gotten rid of it.

Same thing happened with the Detron, I was running missions on Public and the Harvester appeared to one person, got the detron barrel I think. Then I ran some later about 2 days after and the Harvester droped BOTH the blueprint and stock xD

I REALLY do want his sigil however.

same here, dear tenno... i really do desire his sigil...

But i have a most challenging task of defeating the warrior first.

It seems the best weapon i have to defeat Stalker is the Dread, as noted by many tenno...

But i aint the kind of person to rely on elemental builds though, so i focus on pure weapon damage instead... unless of course... it's an elemental damage type weapon. not an impact, puncture or slash...

Edited by P1TV1P3R

I admire him.He is pretty cool.And if you want to kill him try a critical build on dread with a potato.Im using it and with max level mods you can get up to

3600 slash damage.Also if you use a forma you can add an elemental mod.

The Mods I Use:

Serration (naturally)

Point Strike For % 100 critical chance

Hammershot and Vital Sense for critical damage

Thunderbolt a must have mod for any bow

Arrow Mutation mod for some extra arrows

Speed Trigger to increase the speed of charging shots

eh? how did you get 3600 slash?

I admire him.He is pretty cool.And if you want to kill him try a critical build on dread with a potato.Im using it and with max level mods you can get up to
3600 slash damage.Also if you use a forma you can add an elemental mod.
The Mods I Use:
Serration (naturally)
Point Strike For % 100 critical chance
Hammershot and Vital Sense for critical damage
Thunderbolt a must have mod for any bow
Arrow Mutation mod for some extra arrows
Speed Trigger to increase the speed of charging shots

Edited by P1TV1P3R

Even Mercury? Coz the lowest planet i've seen Stalker on is Venus...

Serration is at 10 / 12 and on my Dread right now... i've focused my Dread for both Slash and Critical builds.

(just over 1700 slash so far...) (5.6X critical multiplier and 125% crit chance.)

Dark Sector was a pain for me to do... i always lost at least 2 revives doing one...

I know i can beat Stalker with Ash... but Stalker's voice scares the living crap out of me, hence 'nerfing' me and rendering me unable to beat the sod.

How are u not 1-shotting stalker if u hav dread...

When I was new to this game I was scared of the stalker I would try to hide from him but in the end I got killed by him. I was weak and frail. But not anymore, thanks to the fruits of my labor. I finally killed him with satisfaction and I finally realized a true tenno is strong and have no fear.

When I was new to this game I was scared of the stalker I would try to hide from him but in the end I got killed by him. I was weak and frail. But not anymore, thanks to the fruits of my labor. I finally killed him with satisfaction and I finally realized a true tenno is strong and have no fear.

well.. that certainly injected an amount of morale into me