Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Derf Viver

Xandis

PetitionToDerfEris.png

Please DE. Derf everything. Everyone will be happy. DE, the Community, the Der-pus, even John Prodman. There are zero downsides to this. Everyone wins.

I'm sorry, after seeing both petitions to nerf and not nerf Viver topics become locked and get put on the "Latest Staff Replies", I had to do something.

Locking -->  Cmon guys, really?  DERebecca just locked a thread regarding this exact same topic.  This thread offers nothing constructive and is so pointless, that I have already wasted more time than I should on it!

Unlocked, my apologies, I looked wrong and thought that this was posted in General Feedback for some odd reason.  Off Topic joke thread is fine.

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
Mistake!

Locking -->  Cmon guys, really?  DERebecca just locked a thread regarding this exact same topic.  This thread offers nothing constructive and is so pointless, that I have already wasted more time than I should on it!

Unlocked, my apologies, I looked wrong and thought that this was posted in General Feedback for some odd reason.  Off Topic joke thread is fine.

By far best comment ever AHA!

Will the real nerf derf derf-nerf please step forward?

Sidenote:  What the heck is this all about?  Those of us on the xbox version who don't have all the version 15 toys are confused.

Rather not talk about it in this joke thread but if you want a run down....(No need to make this thread turn into something serious :P)

It's about Viver, Eris giving a lot of rep points(Exp) because of the spawning you can "exploit" or "use" (if you want a nicer term....)