Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do We Know What The Spawn Rates Are For Rare Crates?

Macdermott

Title question.

I'm wondering if we can, with any certainty, say whether a given mission will have one of these rare crates?  (by the way, kudos to DE for putting them in the missions at all.  this is awesome and encourages us to explore the world you created)

It's just a bit frustrating not knowing if I'm searching out the whole map for no reason or not....

Title question.

I'm wondering if we can, with any certainty, say whether a given mission will have one of these rare crates?  (by the way, kudos to DE for putting them in the missions at all.  this is awesome and encourages us to explore the world you created)

It's just a bit frustrating not knowing if I'm searching out the whole map for no reason or not....

Well, if there's not a guarantee that they spawn, why spend ten extra minuetes looking for them amirite >.>

Knowing  would be nice, but the mystery of whether there is or isn't one is cool too i guess

My opinion on this matter is "if it's not guaranteed then there's no point in searching for them". I have come across two while playing regularly, one Grineer and one Corpus, just by accident, without looking for them, so everything's right for me.

Title question.

Could you explain what you mean with rare crates? I am kind of confused o.o

Never found one so far. Know how they look. Know what they sound like. But never found one. Even with exploring places with hidden lootplaces, ive never seen before.

Also used Loot Detector for it.

None.

Problem with giving a hint that there is one in your current mission will either result in excessive mission restarts or already make it more or less already way to predictable for everyone.

Just an increase would be enough. Like from 5% to 15% for one in a mission. Like this people will always tend to explore a mission. But right now it feels more of like 0,5% chance.

Knowing if one had spawned in a mission would defeat the purpose of going to extra lengths to explore, no?

If your lucky you will just stumble by one which has happened to me a lot (4 in one day without looking) and if not then searching the extra harder to get to places is the next step.

If its any consolation there seems to be small chance lotus picks up 3 caches in regular missions as well that you can find if you feel like it.

Loot doesn't seem to be as great as rare containers but you know when they have spawned at least.

And if that goldish crate only appear in parkour room or something.
​Even a parkour room or loot room already hard to be found 2 or 3 month even when exploring.

wat, when did they announce this?

idk just read u15 hot fix stuff.
That crate already get some fix because...
released stuff that "some" player consider, PRECIOUS lol