Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Eximus Ideas

Papper2k

Not really that good in making threads nor anything, but I really wanted to give some feedback that I feel would help the game and diversity.

As of lately, the farming and grinding in the interception missing in Eris showed that swarming us Tenno's with more Energy Leech Eximus's was futile, even though multiple were sent at us at time, people still found ways to farm and grind enemies at alarming rate, my suggestion would be to add a new Eximus type made to kind of counter this strategy.

This new Eximus type would be one that ignores or gets heavily reduced damage/reduced effectiveness from Warframe abilities as well as shrouding some of their allies with their buff, making the spawn killing ultimate affinity grinding strategy to an alt or rather just have some complications.

Other Eximus changes/ideas are welcome, I would like to know your feedback on mine and on other's.

personally I would love to see a radiation based element eximus that procs it on tenno making power spamming likely to kill your own teammates which would promote more careful gameplay to deal with them and less power spamming

I like that idea, but that would just make more ways for trolls to ruin everyone's fun :(

surely a troll who would go through enough trouble to kill his teammates in a high level mission using an enemy proc would be a minority there will be trolling no matter what but you don't often see a limbo going to a high level mission just to banish all his teammates and leave the objective to die

Imagine if there was an eximus with mind control and you were in a squad with one of your teammates using a boltor prime and exactly THAT one gets mindcontrolled and they get controlled by the same AI that controls the stalker .w.

To be honest, that would be kinda awesome lol...

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Imagine if there was an eximus with mind control and you were in a squad with one of your teammates using a boltor prime and exactly THAT one gets mindcontrolled and they get controlled by the same AI that controls the stalker .w.

To be honest, that would be kinda awesome lol...

Stuff like that should be from some new enemy type higher than Eximus Leaders. It would be really cool thought haha