The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Wants To Earn Mad Reputation Points?

AVEOX

No this isn't one of those threads.

I'm tired of joining public lobby with a bunch of *insert harsh rude word here that I can't post because I already have 3 Warning Points* & forming a squad from scratch through Recruit Channel is just as frustrating because everyone is such an important, know-it-all diva who doesn't even deliver.

Who I need?

- Another Excal (besides me) with maxed range and can spam Radial Javelin.

- 2 Trinitys who can spam Energy Vampire (EV)

Game Plan?

Start mission and capture A & D and get a good enough lead about 15% - 20%

While gaining this lead, we must make sure the enemies do not capture C & B.

Once we have the lead, we can let go of C & B and let them be captured by enemies.

All we have to do now is kill and defend A & D. Enemies will never catch up (as long as A & D doesn't get captured).

*1 Trinity will support 1 Excalibur on either side of the map (Left & Right edge of the platform where D Tower is built).

Why this game-plan? I don't know why exactly but I followed orders this one time and this is what we did and we earned about 8K reputation in only 2 waves (that's with boosters).

Down to try something?

I was thinking, once we have a good lead of 15% - 20% we would let enemies capture Towers and Neutralize them right away. Basically, leaving ALL towers NEUTRALIZED. Therefore keeping the mission running for infinite time.

Infinite spawn. Infinite Kills. Until we all get tired and agree to win the mission and collect the reputation.

If you agree to all of this, send me a PM or whisper me in-game.

Hopefully before the UPDATE tonight.

In our clan we capture A and D, we stay near the Elevator and we start spamming abilities:

1 Trinity spams E V and gives energu to everyone.

1 Mag spams Shield Polarize, killing most of proxys and will clean up the room.

1 Excalibur spams Radial Javelin to kilk these crewmen that survived the Shield Polarize spam.

Then one Nekros spams Desecrate multiplying our loot and giving us insane amounts of material.

When we finish we end up with like 5000 Rep Points earned, 60-100 Cores and hundreds of mods, with a huge amount of Oxium too.

Edited by Petersheikah

Then one Nekros spams Desecrate multiplying our loot and giving us insane amounts of material.

When we finish we end up with like 5000 Rep Points earned, 60-100 Cores and hundreds of mods, with a huge amount of Oxium too.

they put a limit to how many mods can be present at the same time on the ground in the last hotfix, they will never be more than 50 some naughty Ammo Drum might replace that juicy R5 Core.

^

he can do it to himself too

it's so op lol

It's not "OP". It's not game breaking. Merely a nice side effect that you and your team can benefit from.

Seeing as Limbo has little offensive capacities, this is one way to boost his popularity among players.

Alongside the fact that he's the #1 troll and I love using him as it.

Haters gonna hate hate *insert goat scream here*

What time zone are you in Aveox?  I'm in NA East and play in the evenings.  I know what to do with either Trinity or Excal, haven't done Mag on Viver yet.

LMK if we're in the same time zone and we'll massacre some corpus together.  XD

Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00).

Will be online from now until 9PM.

But I feel the update is coming earlier than that.

Just as easy to capture two points, and let the two outer points be taken. You'll still be up by a noticeable margin, but it won't progress that fast.

Doing the entire thing while keeping all points neutral does work pretty well, but sometimes not as well if the heavier eximus units are the ones at the console (requiring someone to run over and set the node back to neutral). You can definitely keep it going for a long time, though!

2 excals, 1 mag and a trin we got over 10k rep in 1 wave. 1 trin near doorway of B. 1 excal near broken elevator. Other excal and mag under D point close to pilar. Best runs so far. FYI nekros is kinda useless now after the 50 mod thing. Just go for all out rep gain and be happy we can still do that.

Edit: oh ya we cap A and D like OP said and let them get B,C.

Edited by OcelotVampire