Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Congratulations, you've just made your posterboy into a laughingstock. He now lacks anything to make him even remotely useful, even Ember pales in comparison to his absolute ineptitude. He has no damage, no range, no CC, he's slow, and he's squishy.

Rest in Pieces Excalibur.

I'm still using Excalibur. I'm still doin fine. 

If they don't die from Radial Javelin? I'm just going to shoot them. 

If they're too close, I'm gonna melee them. 

Well I'm done venting out. Imma go and just play the game anyway. Besides there's no point in arguing anymore. What's done is done.

Seriously am I the only one who found Excalibur more useful for once? Like how his Javelin took out more enemies this time. It was awesome but now it's just...wow.

If you think this is bad, just wait till Focus comes out in U16. That's right kids, MORE GRIND!

I don't think grind would be a problem if Archwing had been a well designed/impemented/received (you name the culprit) update for people in their endgame.

Edit: We'd just do our regular grinding on them things and get rep on the side, but sadly it offers little to no content to many of us, it seems.

Edited by scavenge

I haven't really played since U15, but after forum surfing for the last few weeks and seeing what's going on with Viver(haven't used it, and yes, it sounded bad), I really hope the Mag and Excal changes are only until Syndicate Rep is changed.

Also, about the Nyx MC change.

YES. YES YES YESYESYESYESYES. Best way implemented. I love it, and thank you for it.

Making Radial Javelin line-of-sight makes sense, as it's physical javelins flying out from one point (Excalibur), but Shield Polarize and Energy Vampire being line-of-sight as well? That's just stupid. Weaker when going through objects, maybe, but magnetic and energy pulses should not be completely blocked by obstructions.

They changed radial javelin to NOT eminate from excalibur in U15 now it's back to basically useless. There was a moment of usefulness in the arguably most useless ulti this game had.

Making Radial Javelin line-of-sight makes sense, as it's physical javelins flying out from one point (Excalibur), but Shield Polarize and Energy Vampire being line-of-sight as well? That's just stupid. Weaker when going through objects, maybe, but magnetic and energy pulses should not be completely blocked by obstructions.

The thing is, with Shield Polarize, it turns enemies into Magnetic grenades. They're going to affect enemies they're next to if they're behind cover.

Energy Vamp: Think of the pulse like a sonar wave. It's going to hit an object, and then bounce back. 

I'm still using Excalibur. I'm still doin fine. 

If they don't die from Radial Javelin? I'm just going to shoot them. 

If they're too close, I'm gonna melee them. 

Then what's the point of using Radial Javelin if you can just shoot them and deal more damage to more people faster? Cause yea the Radial Javelin animation is like 3seconds.

Excalibur abilities are just made to decorate :)

Then what's the point of using Radial Javelin if you can just shoot them and deal more damage to more people faster? Cause yea the Radial Javelin animation is like 3seconds.

Does it really take 3 seconds to cast? Dear me. That must be a pain. I haven't used Excalibur for so long so I'm unfamiliar with the changes they have went through. Can you move while casting at least? With Zephyr, all I have to do is cast then I can move freely. Surely that's the case with Radial Javelin too?

Edited by Calsius

I hate this kind of lazy change. Why not add a simple CD to trinity? Noooo, you had to completely ruin exc, mag, trinity and game performance. You are really taking all the bad choices here. I knew this was going to happen the moment you sold yourself to PW.

I remember when you started, you cared about the players, now you only care about money.

Well I'm done venting out. Imma go and just play the game anyway. Besides there's no point in arguing anymore. What's done is done.

Seriously am I the only one who found Excalibur more useful for once? Like how his Javelin took out more enemies this time. It was awesome but now it's just...wow.

The heck?! Why do the community here keep changing my posts?! This is so annoying! No offence Volunteer guys but come on this just becoming ridiculous. :/ Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Why did you nerf the frames? They were innocent throughout the whole ordeal. They didn't deserve this! Excalibur was just getting his life straight and now you return him back to his dark times, This was mag's big chance and she popularity is boosting, people might actually use her more and not just for viver and you push her down and beat her, trinity one of a kind and now she cant even keep up to support her team mates. 

You are especially punishing new players with the starter frames being nerf. Its hard enough as it is with the grineer aim bot. some even having trouble getting past earth. EARTH!

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, i could be exaggerating abit but this patch is very very disheartening for me. Your balances need improvement. Heavy weapons buff took forever to come and for a long time they were useless. The burst fire fix took a forever to come. Dont forget the removal of the gorgon for what ever reason you did not just buff it and A LOT of weapons need your attention You punish the whole playerbase for abusing an exploit which require team coordination, experience, niche frames and corruption mods. You are punishing how we wish or want to play the game.

Edited by Kerberos9

Well the point of using Radial Javelin is to hit the other enemies when you're completely surrounded. 

Then mop up the remaining enemies that took cover.

It makes it dynamic! :p

I don't know about you, but I genuinely don't like it when a Warframe has a "Push X to win" button. It eliminates Dominant Strategy.

Edited by Lightwire

I hate this kind of lazy change. Why not add a simple CD to trinity? Noooo, you had to completely ruin exc, mag, trinity and game performance. You are really taking all the bad choices here. I knew this was going to happen the moment you sold yourself to PW.

I remember when you started, you cared about the players, now you only care about money.

I'm kinda wondering if the devs aren't taking serious with stuff like this and only focus on new contents and fixing them because they dont get paid much.

Amazing. I don't think I've ever given so many one-up votes for comments, but each and every one I gave was completely deserved because these changes are ridculous. This has been the update of avoiding the root of the problem by any means necessary. Please just fix the syndicates and stop nerfing everything else.

Because let's see:

You nerfed Viver

You changed one of the Arbiters of Hexis next title offering to something even more rare because it was the most common syndicate

Now you made changes to interception as whole because ha, why stop at just Viver?!

Also you've decided to nerf frames now as quick fixes

And Limbo, holy crap, sure take away energy regen stacking, but don't fix him any more than that as he is sooo perfect already =_=. After all you'd rather nerf than make any real changes to frames. Was his banishing addressed? Pickups in cataclysm? No of course not, but it can always be counted upon that anything fun or any thing that was a bonus to him or any other frame will certianly be stripped away.

I swear if every single ability becomes nerfed for line of sight I will throw this game away because that's garbage to suddenly decide to alter a warframe's abilites and in the case of mag, physics itself, just because you wanted to. Trinity's energy vamp needing LOS, bah! All these changes are so uncalled for. You could have just changed the node! Not everything else!

I don't think grind would be a problem if Archwing had been a well designed/impemented/received (you name the culprit) update for people in their endgame.

Edit: We'd just do our regular grinding on them things and get rep on the side, but sadly it offers little to no content to many of us, it seems.

Yes, if the grind is of something other than pure Affinity I would've been fine with it. Since it IS tied to purely affinity, of course people are going to find ways to best reap exp from maps.

For the Veteran players like myself who has everything maxed, the Syndicates offer very very very little to work for, and a TON of grind of the SAME EXACT missions which I had been doing for the past year and a half. Which is why I disliked the Syndicates in general. Syndicate mechanics themselves should be heavily revised. This is not endgame. Its just another grind wall.

If Focus is what they were talking about in the past, it would be tied to excess experience points in your equipment. Here comes the real question : Is it going to be the experience you already have? Or will it be a complete wipe and fresh start from the beginning like these Syndicates?

Ohh that is the word i was looking.

U 15.2.0 was a "Lazy change"

If this update will be remembered for a name, "Viver" will be the name.

Ok just complete the Awake quest in less than 30 mins. Yes the discriptions explain the reappearance of the Infested. But when no enemies show up and all you have to do is retrieve a datat core, Kill infested that are all ready dead so all you have to do is go to extraction upon mission spawn and stand by a power core for 10 mins. Its a pretty lame quest line. I just wish me codex would Complete my Limbo quest. I mean since he's Rank 20 now.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Ok just complete the Awake quest in less than 30 mins. Yes the discriptions explain the reappearance of the Infested. But when no enemies show up and all you have to do is retrieve a datat core, Kill infested that are all ready dead so all you have to do is go to extraction upon mission spawn and stand by a power core for 10 mins. Its a pretty lame quest line. I just wish me codex would Complete my Limbo quest. I mean since he's Rank 20 now.

It's an ok little quest for starters. I'm saying this being very skeptical with most big recent updates.

True for me it only took me at least 15 minutes to finish it all. Plus all I got were a blueprint of a Heat Sword which I already have in a dual version. I'll stick to the dual one instead.