Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa: The Missing Alarm Panel

Bibliothekar

EvIMixLl.jpg

So I had this happen to me in the Cold Revenge alert today: We started the mission, almost immediately tripped the alarm - and were locked out in the first tile without any means of shutting down the alarm and opening the door again. Luckily for us, one of the team had made it to the next room before the door closed and let us in. But it would be really nice if there was a panel outside of the first door, too.

In case you can't tell from the silhouette, it's the starting tile where you spawn out in the open and make your way down the hull and into a crashed ship. (I can make another screenshot of the view right where you spawn, if needed.)

it happens to a lot of the Tenno today, but it's only 2 days left so I don't think DE will do something about it 

Well, since it probably can happen outside of the alert, too, (it's just less likely) it would be nice if they fixed it.

also the magnetic eximuses drain your energy for eternity

That's a) the capture targets, b) intended and c) a completely different topic.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Post 'em when you find them. Nothing worse than finding a major bug but forgetting how to reproduce it.

Has happened a few times, but I literally got tons of animation bugs on my computer. I got too much to report so it will take some time to clean it up.

Post 'em when you find them. Nothing worse than finding a major bug but forgetting how to reproduce it. 

Bad idea in general.

I do that and my posts gets buried long before anyone sees them.

This for example... I reported this a couple days ago, video included, also reporting a hole in the same room and a way to get around this issue. Posted it on the night, no one knew of the existence of my report or the bug until late yesterday when people started spamming this problem on the forums.

Conclusion, post your finds and bugs when the people you want to see them are active, else they will get buried. I would do this but as you said, I tend to forget quite easily, so I do it when I remember to do so, but if you can avoid it, the better.

Has happened a few times, but I literally got tons of animation bugs on my computer. I got too much to report so it will take some time to clean it up.

if you get tons of bugs, the best way to report them is probably to just record gameplay, and post clips with bugs in them.

.....if i remember rightly the other path doesnt have a door and will usually lead to an area where there is a console,

For me, the other path ended in a wall of ice - no additional rooms there. I looked around everywhere, but the only console was on the other side of the door.