Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Prime Is Visualy A Downgrade From The Original

Innocent_Flower

The first paris only suffered from looking plastic. Otherwise it looked great. Moving on to paris prime: 

The biggest problem is that it's too wide. It looks more like a narrow shield than a fat bow. 

- It's widness causes it to clip into the backs of the tenno holstering it. 

-It's widness causes it to clip into arms. 

- The weapon looks incredibly unwieldy. Very front heavy, too large, blocking the tenno field of vision. 

Gold. The gold shaders need an improvement. 

If you literally just crushed the model along one axis to make it slimmer it'd look leaps and bounds better. 

Yes...

Paris Prime is by far the ugliest Prime out there. Just compressing the model, making the width smaller, is actually a really good idea (because it is easy so DE cant complain about it taking too much time). However, the way that Paris Prime is "Primed" is different than all of the other Prime weapons. Rather than being a gold trim, it is kind of melded into the model (which looks terrible).

I am not hopeful though, people have complained since Paris Prime came out about its ugliness and nothing has been done yet.

Agree on every point. I actually like the design of Paris Prime, but the excessive clipping drives me insane. Paris looks great and doesn't clip. I know we don't have an option to use vanilla skins on prime weapons, but this is one situation I'd really like to see it.