Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard Mode Or No?

(XBOX)AVADOX

Am I the only one that thinks that getting everything in this game is too easy? Apart from trading, where is the challenge in this game? Where are the days where you actually had to work hard to get something that you wanted in a game? When I started playing this game, I looked forward to the long grind of farming frames, and getting mods, but it's much different than I expected. I actually thought that you had to find your own ability mods for your frames, which would've been cool, but you get all the abilities when you build the frame.

Some mods seem to actually require farming to get, which is good, however, I feel that getting frames is way too easy. There's a guaranteed frame piece on every boss kill, which can allow a player to get all of the specific boss dropped pieces of most if not all warframes, in a single weekend or less. The exception to this is Oberon, which I've personally gotten his FULL set in 1 defense mission several times.

Bseides those things, ranking up items and frames is also easy mode. I can't even count how many items I've ranked up to max rank in 1 day. I think that this game has a lot of potential, but the challange of actually playing the game to get things that you want is missing.

Agree or disagree, it's just my thoughts..

I just built 3 new (old) frames that i had sold in the past due to lack of space and plat..... play with those un-potatoed, forma your weapons (or remove a few mods), go places with that gear where you shouldn't be..... = hard mode. Push it to the limit......

I think RNG is by your side on the frame drops part, you won't believe how many rhino chassis i have in my inventory.

I can beleieve it, I have tons of blueprints for items that I already have. Ex: When I wanted the Dread, I couldn't get it for anything, now that I have it, I have 10 spare blueprints in my inventory.

Play solo.

Also you do not want to go back to the time of RNG on if the boss was even going to drop a part let alone the one you needed *shudders* those were terrible times. 

I play solo a lot, and it's still the same. In fact, I spent most of my time playing solo when I first started this game, because I kept getting bad people in my squad.

If you try to do things solo as much as possible, you won't find this game easy...

However, adding difficulty settings to missions could make the game more appealing for people like you. :)

I definitely think that the game needs a better RNG and harder setting. I've heard of too many people getting bored with the game, and it hasn't even been out that long yet. So many people have everything that they want, so they just lose interest in playing anymore.

Just play nightmare modes without resorting to cheese setups (boltor and rhino/valkyr) lol

I've soloed many nightmare missions, it just takes proper strategy and the right mods.

I just built 3 new (old) frames that i had sold in the past due to lack of space and plat..... play with those un-potatoed, forma your weapons (or remove a few mods), go places with that gear where you shouldn't be..... = hard mode. Push it to the limit......

I don't think that it's the same, the game has certain things that are designed to work together(formas, orokin reactors, etc.), so removing them, doesn't really make the game harder, you're just basically restricting yourself from certain things. If the game was naturally harder to play, then the challenge would be there already, without you having to handicap yourself.

Hey, I play with un-potatoed gear too! :D

Avadox, I think that what you also need to get out of that (common) boredom is an incentive/a purpose to play other than just run&gun...Am I right?

Hey, I play with un-potatoed gear too! :D

Avadox, I think that what you also need to get out of that (common) boredom is an incentive/a purpose to play other than just run&gun...Am I right?

I'm more of a sword and maybe bow type of guy. Lol. I find myself watching the trade chat most of the day. I may do a random mission every now and then, but I think that the way that certain things are setup in the game, draws my attention away.

I can beleieve it, I have tons of blueprints for items that I already have. Ex: When I wanted the Dread, I couldn't get it for anything, now that I have it, I have 10 spare blueprints in my inventory.

I play solo a lot, and it's still the same. In fact, I spent most of my time playing solo when I first started this game, because I kept getting bad people in my squad.

I definitely think that the game needs a better RNG and harder setting. I've heard of too many people getting bored with the game, and it hasn't even been out that long yet. So many people have everything that they want, so they just lose interest in playing anymore.

I've soloed many nightmare missions, it just takes proper strategy and the right mods.

want to see a vid of yours soloing CR4 :P