The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Is Fed Up Of Being Marked (And Not Being Able To Strike Back At The Source?)

TaikoKhan

Stalker came in killed my kubrow, butchered my buddy's and stole my kills!

Red Veil conciders me part of the problem ... anarchistic sadists they are ... and thinks that sending assassins after me will stop me from following the one true path of hexis.

You know tenno are like a siberian tiger ... just when things start looking good ... a whole bunch of other problems come in to poke at our numbers!

I agree why in gods name do these rebel like factions think they got the nerve to go after the one group of warriors that can make a change in the system?

And hold on ... their rebel like factions ... you know smal combat groups without a lot of resources ... how in the hell do they think its profitable to hunt tenno!?

I'd jump at a chance to burn the red veil down to its knee's for not accepting the truth that is hexis!

We are more than assassin but i support the idea of striking back. yea we upset the precious ''balance'' we are trying to keep. but why are we on defense all the time? it is time we strike first.

(even cicero crysis, zanuka, fomorians, and all the other stuff. they always hit first and we are on defense)

WE MUST HIT FIRST  *cough* kill the queens *cough*

i dont trust any1 of them but i go for steel meridian because i can lvl up red veil without making arbiters an anemy win/win situation.

We are more than assassin but i support the idea of striking back. yea we upset the precious ''balance'' we are trying to keep. but why are we on defense all the time? it is time we strike first.

(even cicero crysis, zanuka, fomorians, and all the other stuff. they always hit first and we are on defense)

WE MUST HIT FIRST  *cough* kill the queens *cough*

i dont trust any1 of them but i go for steel meridian because i can lvl up red veil without making arbiters an anemy win/win situation.

You know ... in all honesty ... the one reason we have always been defensive ... is cuz the lotus told us so ... NO joke lotus told us to jump we jumped.

Lotus is late with the gathering of intel and everything else .... I smell suspect on the lotus more than on us!

You know ... in all honesty ... the one reason we have always been defensive ... is cuz the lotus told us so ... NO joke lotus told us to jump we jumped.

Lotus is late with the gathering of intel and everything else .... I smell suspect on the lotus more than on us!

and dont you think that it is weird that ''super advanced futuristic possible AI'' finds out things AFTER something bad happens?

(suspicious shipments were a nice thing thou...she told us before something bad happened)

something is wrong...I think some 1 is keeping her on a leash.....allowing her to tell us things they want. 

(possible return of sentients and plot twist they control lotus?)

I agree why in gods name do these rebel like factions think they got the nerve to go after the one group of warriors that can make a change in the system?

And hold on ... their rebel like factions ... you know smal combat groups without a lot of resources ... how in the hell do they think its profitable to hunt tenno!?

cause they have innumerable amount of other tennos actively supporting them and giving them cash/stuff/resources/stuff.....

Yeah, I'm getting a little miffed at the Stalker, G3, and the rest of 'em.

1) How do they keep finding me?

2) Why can't I strike back at their home base and teleport to ambush them?

With the stalker, at first, you know, that was one thing, because he's a "low guardian" and blah blah blah. But now, with Syndicates? It's just silly. Seriously. How do they keep on appearing out of nowhere, and where is our ability to strike back? Because now every faction has a 'stalker', and yet, we, the Tenno are the 'Space Ninja'(who play for free). A syndicate dares to send assassins after us? We should find their home and take out their leaders and raze their ships to dust without breaking a sweat.

I put this in GD instead of 'feedback', because I'm hoping for a conversation. If it's in the wrong section mods, please move it.

Right on. Also, I think the fact that you can't melee Stalker because he keeps staggering you is a [sneeze] move. Give us the chance to fight him honorably in hand-to-hand combat.

We, The most trusted Tenno of Cephalon Suda, know where all of the Syndicates are. However, our path is not one of destruction.

So, it came to be, that as we continued down that track, the great Cephalon came to care if we lived or died.

The same can be considered for Tenno.

We are the enemy faction's Stalkers. We appear out of nowhere, and murder them usually before they can do much of anything about it.

But... why can't they find us? They can't see our large, complex dojos sitting on the edge of the Solar System, or our numerous Lisets flying about?

They do not notice our Solar Rails and our infighting? We are weakened there, why not strike us down then?

It's a complex contradiction. Assassins(Tenno) take out Tenno(leaders) because they are a threat. The Tenno(leaders) are incapable of finding these Assassins(Tenno).

So what? We can always find eachother as long as one of us wants to kill that other one right then and now? If this is true, why aren't we always doing this so that we cannot be found ourselves, and wipe out the enemy completely? However, wouldn't we then be searching for eachother where we are no longer? So should we just wait in the off chance the person that finds us can't kill us? And if we want to be just left alone, would we search for them, since they are likely searching for us, so we never find eachother, or would we cease searching because they expect us to come to them?

So many questions man.

If you sit around in the Liset long enough, you'll see a Grineer ship come up on the Liset. I think at one point I saw explosions around my Liset too, but that could have just been on tv, since I watch tv while I play. Edited by Remnant_Echo

Ok who else here finds the steel meridan invade more funny than terrifying? The red veil invades I deal with are actually somewhat dangerous since 6 ext chargers can actually be a huge problem when you lack a good slash weapon on a corpus or grineer run but rollers? 

"Oh dear god! I am being mildly inconvenienced!"

The OP has a valid point.  I like an anything goes attitude, but it just needs proper containment so players can choose if they want to go full lore or dabble in alternate stuff.  Which, is one reason supporting my Experimental Alerts idea.

Incidentally, beta.  Hehehe.  Chalk it up to DE trying out new ideas.

EDIT 1:  I was marked for a long time and wasn't visited until I soloed syndicate missions.  Then Zanuka and Stalker came for me.  Someone join just in time to deal with Stalker while I lead him around.  But, I wasn't so lucky with Zanuka.  I suspect that G3 are waiting for me, so, I haven't soloed since.

EDIT 2:  Yeah, the Stalker, et. al. are a bunch of cheaters.  The second you look at them they teleport to you before you can get a shot off.  I thought the Tenno were supposed to be the space ninjas, yet we have all sort of slow animations and coptor either brakes or gets nerfed with each major update.

Edited by ThePresident777