The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Hate One Another, Why Are They Next Door In Hub's?!?!?

CY13ERPUNK

I am going to assume that this is neutral territory or armistice zone for them, like (for those who played stalker) Yanov station in Call of Prypiat for Duty and Freedom, hallowed ground for Immortals from Highlander etc.

This makes sense. I mean, even we have the United Nations...

Exactly.

The fact is that is not so uncommon for representatives of groups that people who hate each other to operate peacefully in relative close proximity.

That is the nature of things.

Logic went out the window when Dark Sectors went PvP. Because of it, the whole "Tenno are brothers" makes no sense anymore. So having Syndicates send death squads on our "brothers" and not giving a crap about it actually fits now.

Which kinda sucks IMHO, I really prefered the "Tenno Unity". Because the way PvP was implemented (not PvP itself, just to be clear) broke the "bonds" between Tenno. We're supposed to be all in the same boat, brothers and sisters in arms, the only ones we can't count on are each others, all that jazz. Now even that doesn't work anymore, since Tenno fight each others for a few credits and resources, that they could have had a lot more easily by working all together instead of forming alliances that just aimlessly destroy each others. Feels like we just shot ourselves in the head, and the parts of the brain that used "logic" and discernment are gone, but the rest is still here and kinda goes through the motions, not caring, like it's high or something.^^'

I think it makes more sense than it did prior to the addition of PvP on rail conflicts. Because given just how murderous Tenno are, why wouldn't they do the same in situations where their opponents are other Tenno? I also don't remember anything recent that declared that all Tenno are buddies/sibling-like. I've always seen them as individuals who work together because that's what they get paid to do. Some individuals group together and form bonds (clans), different groups want different things. And given just how many credits rail tax can generate, I think it would be silly for the Tenno to NOT use their most commonly used problem solving method... murder.

I think it makes more sense than it did prior to the addition of PvP on rail conflicts. Because given just how murderous Tenno are, why wouldn't they do the same in situations where their opponents are other Tenno? I also don't remember anything recent that declared that all Tenno are buddies/sibling-like. I've always seen them as individuals who work together because that's what they get paid to do. Some individuals group together and form bonds (clans), different groups want different things. And given just how many credits rail tax can generate, I think it would be silly for the Tenno to NOT use their most commonly used problem solving method... murder.

Basically that explains PvP. In short, Tenno could have conflicting view points. Or you could just say that PvP is a training simulation. :P

Being off topic is fun! :D

Edited by Rakshal

My thread about it. Same thoughts as OP 

[ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348735-preventive-strike-on-player-hubs-should-all-syndicates-be-in-a-same-place/#entry3892940 ]

Well I dont mind syndicate embassies being in Player hubs all together. BUT there should be NO LEADERS. Their "right hands" or holograms should replace them there.

There are Reasons for that:

> Why whould they chill in PH while they got WORK to do (I bet there is a lot of work apart from recruiting Tenno... Sending death squads for example).

> Imagine how many Tenno will be there in the room? And Leader should accept them all? It will be like that Grineer radio chat : " NEXT! Really?...Oh how many more....NEXT! "

PH embassies can be accessed by ALL players. But syndicate "base" should be only accessed by members and allied syndicate members.

So if im already a member I can go somwhere where ONLY "friendly faces"  and noone spam "LOKA SUX!" or " ALL HAIL ARBITERS " in the chat.