Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Meridian Roller Squad = Scariest Thing To Ever Hunt You Down.

Gazie

Who's idea was it to come up with probably the most annoying/funny/terrifying thing to ever be sent at you. It's like "An Extremely Slow Murder With an Incredibly Insufficient Weapon" The Meridian doesn't screw around lol. They're trying to climb the tree. Imagine human sized meatballs rolling around bumping into you non-stop. With Speed Nova it's no better lol.0022fa0ba5.jpg

Sounds kind of like Golfing. 

This was the hardest decision in siding with the Meridian, I'll never get to see the Steel Meridians Roller Eximi horde. 

you can still see them if someone in your party is against Steel Meridian... I am with red veil, and have killed the red veil death squad... Along with arbiters of hexis, New Loka, and even Perrin.

This was the hardest decision in siding with the Meridian, I'll never get to see the Steel Meridians Roller Eximi horde.

I have. Even if you're a Steel Meridian supporter, your heretic teammate might get attacked.

And to answer your question: No. I did not help him against the Rolling Balls of Justice, but I did revive him.

I have. Even if you're a Steel Meridian supporter, your heretic teammate might get attacked.

And to answer your question: No. I did not help him against the Rolling Balls of Justice, but I did revive him.

I am rather glad half my active clan is a perrin supporter then. Time to stop being such a solo player.

Just so he could be bowled over again I hope.