The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Figured Out What The Rhino Prime Codex Was Talking About! Update: Regarding Tenno "physicality"

Morec0

and what about Nekros? Those skinny arms skinny legs odd shaped body. how from bulky rhyno we can fit into nekros :D

The "Sudek-Effect" as I call it - the Warframes can just do it.

Or maybe we ARE all incredibly emaciated - though, given the variety in heights - I find that hard to believe.

Never seen the Anime, but I suppose so.

go watch it, then the after movies, and th remake movies

then read the manga

you will understand also try and read "the mysterious stranger" 

So we're all Nova sized? That's, kind of awkward. 

warframe logic is awkward. . . 

but that theory was already told, a lot of times... wtf ...

and now everyone is "oh yeah you are right" ...

neutral-poker-face-no-text-l.png

Well, it's like the quoted post says.

Also I don't recall ever seeing those other comments, nor do I know how in-depth they went.. then again I've been focusing only on a few threads about it for a while.

I forgot who was the artist, but someone had maskless Warframes where the Tenno posessed Glowing eyes and implants.

Casardis? Trinity, Saryn, Banshee

So based on this energy within us.... is Captain Vor now a Tenno? [...] He may be the Highest Ranking Tenno in teh system in terms of skill.

Oh my ...

The "Sudek-Effect" as I call it

Paul Sudeck (looks like he's not "important" enough for English Wikipedia ... or any English website that's worth citing) or Josef Sudek?

Edited by Bibliothekar

I am going to have so much fun with this in Of Ash and Fire.

I forgot who was the artist, but someone had maskless Warframes where the Tenno posessed Glowing eyes and implants. I am of the mind that we are still "human" in form. But something within us gives us the ability to generate and manipulate Void Energy.

Heh, maybe why everyone hated the Orokin and coveted the Tenno, is because as a race... we are a few steps closer to Ascension than everyone else. While we arent pure energy, we may indeed evolve that way in several thousand years.

So based on this energy within us.... is Captain Vor now a Tenno? Revived and preserved over and over again so what remains of the Orokin empire can defend itself against us?

Is Mr Spookum's deadliness against Tenno in the feild because he know how to use and manipulate Void Energy with a greater effectiveness than we are able to. He may be the Highest Ranking Tenno in teh system in terms of skill.

I've seen the "is Vor a Tenno" argument come up a few times, but I say: "No"

Because Tenno is more than just being Void-infused. It's also about culture. That's why Stalker is not Tenno - he uses a Warframe, and presumably he has the same Void infusion we do to give himself the boost that makes him such a threat (although that COULD just because of a specially-crafted Frame) - but he is NOT Tenno JUST because of that - same with Vor. Nor would anyone adopting the Tenno culture WITHOUT the Void infusion be Tenno.

They have to have BOTH to be considered TRUE Tenno.

Reading the Stalker's codex entry, I'd say he's as much a Tenno as every person in a psychiatric ward is a human.

He makes a distinction between himself and the the Tenno - calling himself a "Low Guardian" while the Tenno are the heroes of the war that are "bathed in savior's silk" and then murder their "gold and cold Emperors". I'm not sure where in the entry he implies he was the same as us, not to mention I think at this point he'd be PISSED to hear someone even suggest that.

Thank you for finding it. Have my +1

This is completely what i envision Tenno look like underneath the Warframe itself. With the Glow corrisponding to that Warframe's Energy Color.

I've seen the "is Vor a Tenno" argument come up a few times, but I say: "No"

Because Tenno is more than just being Void-infused. It's also about culture. That's why Stalker is not Tenno - he uses a Warframe, and presumably he has the same Void infusion we do to give himself the boost that makes him such a threat (although that COULD just because of a specially-crafted Frame) - but he is NOT Tenno JUST because of that - same with Vor. Nor would anyone adopting the Tenno culture WITHOUT the Void infusion be Tenno.

They have to have BOTH to be considered TRUE Tenno.

Ugh, i wish we had seperate terms for Tenno as a Race, and Tenno as a Culture.

Kind of like Worf from StarTrek before he reconnected with his Race.

He was a Klingon by form and race alone. But he wasnt TRUE Klingon until he delved back into the culture and embraced his roots.

I'd like to think Mr Spookums held a Rank before he became the Omnicidal Maniac he is today. And well, Vor... is just... there. A puppet of the last will of the orokin and will amount to nothing more.

I just think that both are of the Tenno Race because of their affinity for Void Energy and Void-based Techniques. I mean, no other boss in the game has that power (not counting bosses not re-worked).

But again... "What is a Tenno"

Arbiters. Now and Forever

Edited by ensignvidiot

So... We're all raw potatoes? o.O  But then.... we use orokin cells for how weapons too, does that mean we used other tenno and made them into weapons?

It was a metaphor.

I like to Imagine Orokin Cells are sort of like Auxiliary power you run at the same time - likely the result of further Orokin exploration into the Void.

Tenno can fit inside warframes via the same process that has the Liset bigger on the interior then the exterior. Nothing much else seems sensical unless Tenno are just some sort of energy-infused brain slug things.

Perhaps they all hold some power similar to Limbo's? They create an actual hammerspace inside their suit to contain them more comfortably, Limbo just specializes in that ability to create an entire plane instead of a pocket. Because it sounds like we have limited capacity to perform our powers without the Frame, the frames just refines the abilities. 

Still, to think we're potatoes is hilarious.

Hey, maybe in their study of us the Orokin took some fingernail clippings and put them into a thing....

But yeah, it IS kinda funny. At least we're not bananas, though. I don't want to go soft in my old age. I'd MUCH rather ferment into happy juice.

Hey, maybe in their study of us the Orokin took some fingernail clippings and put them into a thing....

But yeah, it IS kinda funny. At least we're not bananas, though. I don't want to go soft in my old age. I'd MUCH rather ferment into happy juice.

Pfft.  No one wants to be a banana, now that I think of it.... I guess we are just a consciousness that's able to switch between bodies like Ghost In The Shell, just a bit more easily.

According to my Headcannon, the Tenno are a stable, physical manifestation of the Void. The Void is described as a extremely mysterious and unstable part of the universe. It contains immense amounts of unknown energy that has been isolated from any form of matter since the birth of the universe. The The Technocyte-ridden bodies of the Tenno absorbed these isolated, void energies and get assimilated by it. The Tenno still have their physical form but can't control it, as seen in Ember's Codex. That's wear[heh]Warframes comes in. Warframes are basically the conduits that channels these Void Energies into our normal universe, but each Warframe channels it differently. Warframes must conduct and properly contain void energies, the Tenno flesh must be at least metallic. 

The way how Void Energy is channeled is similar to how electricity flows. 

Increasing one's Power Strength is increasing how fast the Void energy is being released (increasing it's current or amp[rex])

Increasing one's Power Range is increasing the amount of Energy being released (increasing it's power usage, or volt [prime]) 

Increasing one's Power Duration is increasing the time it takes to release it (increasing it's resistance, or ohm)

Increasing one's Power Efficiency is decreasing the wasted Void Energy. 

Wait a minute, that still don't explain why they change genders. The Nemesis theory, well, It's easier to fit in a suit bigger than you, than fit in one a lot smaller than you (Rhino-Nekros)

between Void energies and the Technocyte Battle-armor, they change your form to suit the warframe.

So are we all Men? Women? Asexual? genderless?