Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Is Looking Forward To The Inevitable Prime Archwing Designs?

Legion-Shields

And it's implication is so fittingly located in Mag Primes codex entry ^^

so, I am one of the mindless sheep who love the prime designs in this game and drool over speculation threads about what's going to come out next.

Who else is looking forward to DE's upcoming-but-not-yet-announced prime archwing reveal?

I enjoy the prime stuff, as long as it isn't such a nightmare to actually get, like some of the recent prime frames.

That said, archwing seems a bit... bad at the moment. It feels like they focused more on the shooting aspect than the flying, which I feel would have been better the other way around. And the fact that the enemies wer're shooting at are only a little larger than regular enemies, while moving at high speed hundreds of meters away, well, just makes it not enjoyable to try and hit them. But as soon as you go up close so you can hit them accurately, there are so damn many swarming around you that you're screwed.

Personally, would have prefered something that played like a 3d bullet hell kind of game (just not as incredibly difficult), could have been really awesome if done right.

Archwing prime stuff? 

I just waiting for when we will be able to use archwings in regular missions as Steve mentioned on the latest Devstream...then I will finally be able to lvl up everything from it...

Damn...I really hate archwing and it´s boring as hell to lvl up it´s stuff =/