Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Hubs Immersion

air2ground

Syndicates are coming with the new player hubs, does anyone else think it would be awesome if sometimes the syndicates interacted with one another either through occasional radio chatter to each other in their respective rooms ( for example Arbiters of Hexis asking Suda if she has made any progress on analyzing something they found or the Perrin Sequence getting in an argument with New Loka about the benefits of using robotic) or maybe the NPC for different syndicates might mutter things to about other Syndicates and you depending on your ranking with them 

(with a low enough red veil ranking i can imagine him looking at the dissecting table and muttering "you're next")

Love this idea, except for one thing

(with a low enough red veil ranking i can imagine him looking at the dissecting table and muttering "you're next")

I doubt your allowed into a Syndicate's base if you have negative standing with them. I imagine you have to be atleast Rank 1 with a Syndicate in order to visit their base.

It will be pretty odd, when you walk on a room of someone that just sent a assassin after you, and everyone acts as if nothing happened....

That would be pretty awkward, I assume that one would not be admitted entry to a Syndicate that hates you. Or atleast that is what I hope will happen otherwise I will start a qq thread about it.

I want to be able to walk into the red veil room, pull out my Supra, and cleanse it in a hail of plasma bolts.

Teach then for sending those hitsquads after me.

Sorry mate, can't let you do as you please. Red Veil is my ally. I'll have to empty my Soma or Brakk into your face if you try.