Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Send Gifts Now

Deidaku

Question

14 answers to this question

I just don't like the fact that it requires Plat to send a gift.  If there was an option it pay in credits instead (even at a very high amount) I would be much more in favor of this.  Sadly it's usually cheaper to just trade with the other person and have them give you a cheap mod or something.

I just tried it. There is no fee. I was only charged the item price.

Seeing as how OP is linking the French warframe website, it's possibly a translation error as I see no mention of a fee in the English version.

Likely the amount of platinum it costs for the item itself.

dammit but what if it's a mod? ( if you can send those)......

I just don't like the fact that it requires Plat to send a gift.  If there was an option it pay in credits instead (even at a very high amount) I would be much more in favor of this.  Sadly it's usually cheaper to just trade with the other person and have them give you a cheap mod or something.

The system would then easily be messed with and abused . it's better that it stays plat costing

Don't understand what you're getting at. This is for Marketplace items only, for things that cost plat. You can gift your friend a potato directly without the hassle of connecting to Dojo, paying taxes, etc.

Got a few hundred plat you want to give to your friend for a special occasion but they can't pay the taxes? Gift them w/e they want directly! There is literally nothing wrong with this save for the fact you can't gift slots, but there's always trade for that.

So you can't gift someone, say, a regular Braton?  But anything that costs plat?  And this isn't live yet for PS4 I'd assume.

The gifting icon appears by the purchase button when you buy anything that costs plat in the market.  And no it isn't live for ps4 yet, I think your a patch or two behind that.

Regifted from General Discussion.

It used to be Moved now it is re gifted.

Well no one is gonna waste plat really just to send someone something unless they are a friend. Plus if it it didn't require plat, then the gifting system would be abused A LOT.