Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Credits Used In The Foundry...

MeduSalem

So I have come to think about something lately:

Before we had the Liset I thought the Credits used to craft our items in the foundry are to pay the weaponsmiths or something back at the Tenno-headquarters to forge our stuff like Weapons, Warframes and pretty much all the other gear.

But now that we have the Liset and Ordis is pretty much forging it before our very own non-existent eyes directly on the Liset... what are the credits actually used for?

To pay Ordis? If so then he's one greedy bastard and I always knew that there's something foul about him. xD

I'm not saying that the credits should be removed since I've too much anyways, but actually I'm quite interested in where all the money goes... ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

well Ordis need money to buy oxigen for the ship, gas for the ship (travel planet to planet isn't cheap, ya know ?), and driven license for bot for the ship.

and he know that telling you "hey operator, i'm broke so i need to borrow some Credit from you to travel to Uranus, plz ?" will rage Flamewar at Lotus forum. So he just making Foundy payment as an excuse to suck your money, thus taking care of you

we <3 you, AI of the years

Edited by Doforcash

Credits may be small power cells. It seems fitting a currency shared by warring sides would be power.

Well I doubt that... since both factions have actual power cells and it's like the mean nothing to them when carrying them around for every Tenno to pick up... see the Excavations.

Otherwise, they may be used to purchase other, smaller, less significant parts in the crafting of these weapons.

Actually that would make the most sense.

I thought about that too, but then again we are living a hard inflation of costs. Because back at the times before we had the Liset we surely had to pay some credits for either a smith to build that stuff manually or to rent their machinery. At least I doubt they did it for free back then.

Edited by MeduSalem