Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Syndicates Are Secretly Evil!

midashguy

The more I think about it, the more I believe that all the syndicates are either out to get you or very likely to betray you.

Steel Meridian and the Perrin Sequence are probably lying and are either a Grineer or Corpus trap.

Cephelon Suda will go HAL-9000 on you.

The Arbiters of Hexis are probably lying to you, and do not even respect the Tenno, all you are is a means to an end to help them obtain gear.

The Red Veil are more then likely disciples of the Stalker and are out to kill you. They want a great and violent purge, isn't that effectively the Stalker wants? To purge the Origin system of the Tenno?

New Loka believe in a pure humanity, which begs the question, Aren't the Tenno corrupt humans? Aren't they the farthest thing from pure? Wouldn't New Loka want them dead or gone? I figure they just want you as a useful tool, and once your of no help to them, they will dispose of you.   

Maybe I'm just wearing an extra plated tin foil hat, or maybe we all need to watch our backs.

Stay weary tenno. 

It appears as though this Tenno is attempting to bring forth an uprising against the Arbiters.

Your life will be cut down soon enough...

Give me a tinfoil hat too, I think I'm going nuts

As well he should! The Arbiters would snuff out our warrior heritage which we crafted for ourselves and turn us into the monstrous Emperors that robbed us of our humanity in the first place! Their heresy must be silenced!

As well he should! The Arbiters would snuff out our warrior heritage which we crafted for ourselves and turn us into the monstrous Emperors that robbed us of our humanity in the first place! Their heresy must be silenced!

Hmph, such ignorant behavior. As to be expected from a bloodhound of the Red Veil. You hold back the Tenno from progression, we simply wish to unlock what they can become.

I came to this thread thinking you had thought of why they are all bad guys in a sense but, something grim dark about how they are all lesser evils but evils none the less. 

Was deeply disappointed with the B movie plot twist crap you actually posted. 

I suppose your right though. In a sense none of the syndicates can truly claim the moral high ground.

Warframes are weapons.

Tenno are weapons.

You will unlock the ability to be a weapon, which you already are.

We are MORE than weapons. We are warriors!

We carve our future and our culture through battle and conflict - to set that aside, to say we no longer need embrace that, would be to spit in the faces of all our brothers and sisters that gave their lives to help protect the rest of us.

We carve our future and our culture through battle and conflict - to set that aside, to say we no longer need embrace that, would be to spit in the faces of all our brothers and sisters that gave their lives to help protect the rest of us.

And then what purpose will we have once the conflict is done. Shall we turn on our selves, all for the sake of bloodshed being brought on. 

You must be a member of the Red Veil. "Red veil see corruption everywhere" & stuff...

Personally, Steel Meridian are the most trustworthy. Because JUSTICE!

BUT THEN AGAIN...

Once the colonies are safe from grineer threat...only thing that proves to be dangerous is the Tenno themselves.

Now you see where I'm getting at.

Warrior=Weapon with honor.

And then what purpose will we have once the conflict is done. Shall we turn on our selves, all for the sake of bloodshed being brought on. 

Nope, when all of the corruption is gone, the remainders will shelve themselves until needed again.

History repeats itself.

Nope, when all of the corruption is gone, the remainders will shelve themselves until needed again.

History repeats itself.

And you as a Tenno do not see the problem in this?

We are not objects, we are beings of thoughts and cognition. 

We have the possibilities to become so much more once the bloodshed is over.

We will return to our frozen slumber, where we will await our time torise again

This is the way of the Tenno. Conflict to slumber, war to sleep.

Or perhaps we shall remain awake this time, and watch from the fringes of the system to await the time when next we are needed to restore balance. We will train and we will live as we are meant to - warriors, called to action by purpose and need.

But, whatever our decision, we much never give up our heritage of blade and gun for the corruption and trappings of an Emperor.

Edited by Morec0

Warrior=Weapon with honor.

A weapon has no choice. A weapon has no direction of its own.

It is a tool.

The Orokin would have used us as weapon, wished to use us as weapons. But we are no one's tool. We are warriors - we forge our own path through the conflicts we fight and the battles we win. We strike with duty and honor, and we crush all those who would see us suffer.

BUT THEN AGAIN...

Once the colonies are safe from grineer threat...only thing that proves to be dangerous is the Tenno themselves.

Now you see where I'm getting at.

A true Tenno would never strike another with the intention to kill.

Once you raise your blade against your brethren, you are no longer Tenno. You are a nothing but a beast of the Void - no different than the Corrupted that wander aimlessly through the derelict towers. If you strike down another Tenno, you have no right to call yourself such.

EDIT: Somehow when Syndicates are mentioned we always end up back here...

Edited by Morec0

A weapon has no choice. A weapon has no direction of its own.

It is a tool.

The Orokin would have used us as weapon, wished to use us as weapons. But we are no one's tool. We are warriors - we forge our own path through the conflicts we fight and the battles we win. We strike with duty and honor, and we crush all those who would see us suffer.

Do you not think the Lotus would have us do her bidding without question?

Do you not think these syndicates would have us do the same?

No, we ARE objects, our masters prove it.

The syndicates are an instrument of propaganda used by the Lotus to trick Tenno into doing horrible things.

So far, the only justification for atrocities that she orders Tenno to do, was protecting poor oppressed colonists. However till this day, no evidence of such colonies exist. So, to create an illusion of human activity, Lotus creates these tiny subfactions, gives them some agendas, friendships and rivalries. All that to simulate some activity outside of main factions.

However we know, that all syndicate leaders and their tiny headquarters are located inside Tenno hubs. Syndicates do not exist outside of hubs. They don't have any presence in the solar system, no ships, no bases, on followers.

What is really happening, is that Grineer and Corpus are last remaining representatives of humanity. And Tenno under Lotus' guidance have been slowly exterminating them. Syndicates only divert Tenno from the truth, further dehumanizing Grineer and Corpus.

Don't let yourself be manipulated, Tenno! Save the humanity! Down with the Lotus!

And that's how you tinfoil.