Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is A Good Weapon

DemonHybrid

Question

for a noob but i really dont want to start farming hours and hours (though ironically i already have) and i have forma. im thinking about getting one of the clan weapons, but any weapon is good. my mastery rank is currently 4 but im thinking from rank 0-5/6ish area. it can be melee or anything i just need a goal cause i am not accomplishing anything right now

11 answers to this question

The Karak is a solid weapon, and it's easy to get.

If you don't mind semi-auto fire, then the Latron Prime is a great end-game weapon that can easily be achieved (no mastery rank requirement + you can get the set for 4-5p from a trader currently I think). 

If you get to rank 6, you may want to try the Soma, which is another solid choice.

If you like bows, then go for either Paris Prime or Dread.

There's a bunch of other choices out there, but these are just some of them.

Marelok (mastery 5)

all day, everyday.

Dual Ichors and Opticor are also good, once you get to mastery 6

as for something you don't need to grind mastery for before you can craft, I see the Boltor and Ninkana are open to you. both are good till you can get the Boltor Prime and Dragon Ninkana.

EDIT: OH, and the Nukor is actually pretty good to, and its only Mastery 4 as well. Just, ya know, be mindful of its shorter range

Edited by LunarTemplar

Opticor and Paris prime if you have the pacienc, Dread is alsogoood but stalker makes it hard to get sometimes.

Soma, synapse & amprex if you have ammo mutations or ammo restores to counter act low ammo economy.

Boltor & Burston primes are also very good, especially if you have status/dmg mods on Burston you can proc quite often which can make void easy or other mission aswell.

If you want a shotgun best choice is Boar prime or hek, yet for hek you need Steel meridian's mod for it to mak it worth while.

Dragon nikana, jat kittag and dual ichors for melee.

Marelok, Lex prime and Brakk for heavy secondaries and Akzani, Dex furis and aksilletto for light spary & pray secondaries yet Dex furis is a exclusive item so it probrably isn't in your arsenal or will be...ever.

And Penta * tigris for heavy misile launchers ( which I recommend only to use in Infested defense or so )

Marelok (mastery 5)

all day, everyday.

Dual Ichors and Opticor are also good, once you get to mastery 6

as for something you don't need to grind mastery for before you can craft, I see the Boltor and Ninkana are open to you. both are good till you can get the Boltor Prime and Dragon Ninkana.

EDIT: OH, and the Nukor is actually pretty good to, and its only Mastery 4 as well. Just, ya know, be mindful of its shorter range

Yet Nukors Radiation ain't so good, yes the proc effect is not bad but it has allot of negatives to it besides Grinner faction just like Detron

Yet Nukors Radiation ain't so good, yes the proc effect is not bad but it has allot of negatives to it besides Grinner faction just like Detron

I never had a hard time killing non Grineer with it, can't say I noticed any 'slow down' really ether unless they had shields to chew through first.

Course, it could also be how I have it modded to *shrugs*. I just know It's not as 'bad' a weapon as I'd heard it to be.