Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Are You Feeling?

StevenQuiddy

HOW DARE YOU SPREAD POSITIVITY AND NICENESS. DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR THOSE WHO DO ARE SENSETIVE TO BEING NICE?

DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT NICENESS KILLS? 

YOU DISGUST ME, AND I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH THESE FINAL WORDS....

I'm actually pretty fine, and yeah I'm having a great day today, thanks for asking!

I'm great. I decided to buy Melody's Escape on Steam and have been having loads of fun with it when I'm not playing Warframe. The game basically lets you interact with music you choose.

Now when someone asks me what I'm about to do, I can finally say "gonna go play some music" and it be literal.

Quite good. Thanks for asking!

Pleasant day at work with plenty to do but never overwhelmed, wrapped everything up for the night just a few minutes ago. Sitting here at my desk browsing the forums with a giant bowl of Christmas candy. Co-worker ordered pizza earlier.

Going to leave early now and babysit e-mail from home while playing Warframe or Chivalry and play with my Keuring machine. Mocha Cappuccino or maybe hot black tea with too much sugar...

Working a full day+ from home tomorrow but the rest of the building is on a half day so I'll get some extra Warframe/Chivalry time in then when it's quiet, too. Eggs and chorizo for breakfast, maybe order Chinese for dinner just so I never have to put on pants.

/blog

Love sick and depressed.....

Sorry. :(

You can has mocha cappuccino too. (:3