Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Stylish Theme] Warframe Forums - Grineer Version.

RossRam

So, since one of us created fully functional 'style' for Warframe Forums (thank you, Shifted), I've decided to work on it a bit more.

You see, I was always too lazy to do something like this from the start. But now, when most of it is almost ready, I've decided to make some of my fan-dreams come true.

Still, I made this mostly for myself, and some parts of the code may be... not very cool looking. Also, remember that it was developed and tested under Firefox 33.1.1 and may not work properly with other browsers.

So, if you have Firefox, feel free to download Stylish add-on and try this thing out:

https://userstyles.org/styles/107596/warframe-forums-grineer-for-firefox

(you probably should also klick the link above if you're interested in the CSS code of the forums. Some things were very tricky to figure out... and I probably used very weird ways to make them work, but hey, they work, in the name of the Queens!)

Oh, yes, a little preview:

107596_after.jpeg?r=1416793419

Edited by RossRam

Any fan made theme will be better than this ugly new theme they released.

I mean I like the background but holy hell... who decided on the text colors and all that white.

Definitely better than the new theme in my opinion.

You guys are drunk. I get worse color sickness from looking at google's homepage.

Corpus or Orokin style pls :P

Maybe one day. I seriously wouldn't mind some kind of Orokin bling around here.

So far I discovered only one problem in my Firefox. Those images that I change via

img[src*=linkhere]

They change their address after random periods of time, so I have to manually change this addresses every time they do. My knowledge ain't big enough to find another method of changing src part of img. If someone can tell me the solution, I'd be thankful.