Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Of The Night Alliance Welcomes You

DogManDan

Gretings Tenno Of The Night Alliance, me and my felow warlords have read your post and we are interested on your aliance since we have comum goals, but still we would like more informations if possible.

So pls PM THEBOX96( GMT+0) or Corrupted-Shell( GMT+0), so we can have a nice and confortable talk.

Graciously, THEBOX96 from 7th-Syndicate.

Edited by THEBOX96

Gretings Tenno Of The Night Alliance, me and my felow warlords have read your post and we are interested on your aliance since we have comum goals, but still we would like more informations if possible.

So pls PM THEBOX96( GMT+0) or Corrupted-Shell( GMT+0), so we can have a nice and confortable talk.

Graciously, THEBOX96 from 7th-Syndicate.

Happy to talk about any questions you have. I know we have been chatting through Facebook a bit.

Hi DogManDan

We are a storm clan looking to join an alliance we have around 20 active members atm with a total of 55 who are on now and again. I have deployed rails and set battle pay in another alliance so have a bit of knowledge.

I have sent  you our raidcall number via PM and time btw its GMT00:00 sometimes other players are in there at dif times.

If you think we would be of some use, could you please send us an invite.

ComitStorm

Knights Templars

Thank you and hope to speak to you soon

Hey there,

I'm warlord of a small Clan called KaamoClub ( GOF2 players will know ;) ) and I'm searching for an alliance. It would be awesome if you could recruit me for your alliance.

Okay we have plenty of space for more awesome people. I will get an invite out

Hi DogManDan

We are a storm clan looking to join an alliance we have around 20 active members atm with a total of 55 who are on now and again. I have deployed rails and set battle pay in another alliance so have a bit of knowledge.

I have sent  you our raidcall number via PM and time btw its GMT00:00 sometimes other players are in there at dif times.

If you think we would be of some use, could you please send us an invite.

ComitStorm

Knights Templars

Thank you and hope to speak to you soon

We will talk soon, though I do not have raidcall installed so I will have to re-install that.

HkihwLunight500_zpsb84ba5ef.png

The Tenno of the Night is a newly created alliance which is looking for some clans that are interested in the social, fun, and even challenging aspects all part of an alliance. I am the founder of the NOG Army Clan, a proud official YT Fan resource channel, and now the head of this new alliance.  

Now that an alliance has been created we have some steps ahead in order to properly achieve a high quality group of tenno which share the same/similar goals. We will need to take this step by step instead of rushing in as most others do and disaster strikes in the end.  So here are some goals that I am going to be using in order to grow our alliance.

- Establishing a base of "active" clans
We are looking for clans (any size really) who are active in the game. The basic purpose of an alliance is to have access to other clans so that you have more people to interact with, run missions, and even make trades. If you have similar interests than please feel free to apply

- Establishing Roles & Responsibilities
Firstly any clan that joins the alliance will be required to have their warlords actively in communication with myself and each other. This includes being a member of NOG/Alliance forums community and active in the alliance area making suggestions to better the alliance and helping others. All members in a clan or alliance are welcome to join the forum and participate in discussions if they choose as well.

Initially when a clan joins the alliance they will not have authority to manage any aspect of it until such time that the warlords/leaders have established themselves within the alliance and deemed trustworthy to manage alliance tasks. The more trust established with myself and the other leaders the more roles you will have, it is pretty simple.

If however, you are just wanting to have your clan be part of the fun and not looking to deal with the managing tasks of certain aspects in the alliance that is also understandable. You & your clan will still be welcome but extra roles will not be given. 

The main reason alliances fail is due to mismanagement and not properly assigning tasks. These roles/responsibilities are not to be handled lightly as it can affect gathered resources, the credits for distribution during solar rail deployments, solar rail builds/deployments, unfair distributions to all clans in the alliance, etc. 

- Basic Rules
* We are here to have fun please remember to have that as your first priority
* All members within the alliance will need to show respect to other members at all times. There is never a need to disrespect anyone for any reason and should it be brought to the attention of the alliance leaders that member/clan will be subject to removal from the alliance.
* Please utilize the alliance chat, this forum or any future social media alliance establishment to interact with others.

- Alliance Emblem
This will be a work in progress, any suggestions will be welcome and if you are good at photoshopping feel free to create some ideas and post them in a the alliance area forums. A transparent PNG file will be required and while submitting it here in full size is accepted please not that if a emblem is chosen it will eventually be scaled down to a 128x128px image so keep that in mind.

I will be working on a emblem as but and ultimately I will be the one submitting and paying the 150 platinum price for the emblem so I will hold final decision on this emblem. If we have several submitted than a poll/vote will be taken for the best one to use.

- Submitting your Clan to Join the alliance
It is best to create a post here on the forums about a clan that you would like to join the alliance. Lets try to keep to some simple must have information when submitting to join:

Clan Name:
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: 
How many members/clan size:
Time Zone/Area of the Clan:

Warlords should contact me (DogManDan) via any of my social media accounts listed below to discuss joining the alliance.

As we grow there will most likely be a need to expand out alliance goals so please make sure to check back here for future updates. YouTube videos will also be available on my channel or the NOG Community channel about the alliance from time to time as well. For now go forth and seek our any who may be interested in joining.

Ways to Contact:

Tenno of the Night Alliance forum: http://bit.ly/1Fj6E8j
Night Owls Gaming Community: http://bit.ly/1cLXohQ
My Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/1io2V0h

I would like to submit my clan, we are a small clan, 3 people 1 warlord, the name is AveiaWars and our location is Brazil, waiting answer

Clan: NIVEOU

Warlord: AR4KA

Size: Shadow clan 3-4 active 

GMT +1

I would like to submit my clan, we are a small clan, 3 people 1 warlord, the name is AveiaWars and our location is Brazil, waiting answer

I will send invites out to both of the clans this evening when I am back online.

Well i was on this clan but i exited it for a mistake, i would be really pleasured to be back on this awesome alliance, plz invite me

-Clan name: AveiaWars

-Members: 4

-Warlords: 2

My old name was Creeper1961

and this one was my old post

Edited by Spuriz

Well i was on this clan but i exited it for a mistake, i would be really pleasured to be back on this awesome alliance, plz invite me

-Clan name: AveiaWars

-Members: 4

-Warlords: 2

My old name was Creeper1961

and this one was my old post

I will certainly get an invite sent back out when I am online a little later today.

Hey there! Being in an Alliance for the next update would be great. Hope you don't mind a simple little one-man clan.

Clan Name: Banter Wagon

Clan Tier: Ghost

Warlord: Shailocke

Sure I will send you an invite to the alliance on Monday

I like the direction this alliance is heading in.

Clan name: eoLithic

Warlord: Conceitr

Clan size: 6/10

Time zone: PST for now

Clan dojo is complete and we are working on finishing the research now. When research is done, we will be expanding to shadow and recruiting to fill those spots.

Edited by Conceitr

no way 

NOG is apart of warframe now ? 

thats new. i tried to join the firefall division but yeah it look quite inactive 

Quick Question tho

Can you tell me how active the alliance is ? how many clans you have under ?

and how many are active ?

Edited by DiBBz

8WSFr8w.jpg?1

Invite The Revengers Clan  100 people active for sure! ;)

Whisper me in game!

Warlord = Emblema

Apologies for the delay I would be happy to have your clan onboard with the alliance. An invite will go out to you.

no way 

NOG is apart of warframe now ? 

thats new. i tried to join the firefall division but yeah it look quite inactive 

Quick Question tho

Can you tell me how active the alliance is ? how many clans you have under ?

and how many are active ?

We are on and off of Firefall, actually playing it a bit more these days. Members are on all day and all not it is never empty. Currently there are 35 clans in the alliance with a few I need to still send invites too, but in total we have around 1000 members in all the clans.

Clan Name: X D
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: Hidrio
How many members/clan size: GhostClan 10 with 3 actives
Time Zone/Area of the Clan: GMT-3, BRAZIL

After meeting some of this alliance members, i'm more than happy to apply here! 
I'm looking for nice community to share my gameplay with. :D