Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Bug

Orav_94

I was playing T4S when suddenly the life support stopped dropping and enemies stopped spawning. Then at 5 minutes we didn't get any reward and extraction was not unlocked.

Anyway, we aborted the mission and started again (luckily the key wasn't consumed), when after ~24 mins the bug happened again, and at 25 we didn't get a reward, so we went to extraction. Unfortunately, this time the key was consumed.

I already opened a support ticket, but until it's answered I would like to know if anyone had the same problem, maybe with other survivals also.

Thanks.

I was playing T4S when suddenly the life support stopped dropping and enemies stopped spawning. Then at 5 minutes we didn't get any reward and extraction was not unlocked.

Anyway, we aborted the mission and started again (luckily the key wasn't consumed), when after ~24 mins the bug happened again, and at 25 we didn't get a reward, so we went to extraction. Unfortunately, this time the key was consumed.

I already opened a support ticket, but until it's answered I would like to know if anyone had the same problem, maybe with other survivals also.

Thanks.

Did you send a log file with the support ticket?

I've had this happen once.

I should have the EE.log, but I neglected to label it, so not sure which of the 2 unlabeled it is.

Can you give me a text string to check for? That ought to narrow it down.

Edit:

On retrospect, I should have some time-stamped screenies.

If I can find them, I can compare.

Will let you know.

Edited by Chroia

This happened to me, but when the host left, the bug fixed itself, so it's definitely something on the host's end. 

Edit: each squad member left one by one to see which was causing the issue, when it got down to just me and the host, host left, host migration ensued, bug was gone and I finished the survival. 

Edited by Zorrandor

nope, didnt know how to do that :(

Here are some instructions in case it happens again :) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/35420-mission-bugs-and-log-files/

The log file is wiped periodically, so to ensure the data from the last played mission is there, you'll need to quit just after the mission and grab a copy of the log file.

I've had this happen once.

I should have the EE.log, but I neglected to label it, so not sure which of the 2 unlabeled it is.

Can you give me a text string to check for? That ought to narrow it down.

Edit:

On retrospect, I should have some time-stamped screenies.

If I can find them, I can compare.

Will let you know.

Feel free to send us both!  I'd prefer to look at both anyway to rule out any chance of missing something important.

Edited by Whirrrrr

Feel free to send us both!  I'd prefer to look at both anyway to rule out any chance of missing something important.

I did label it. Hadn't submitted because I hadn't moved it from the appdata folder, so I didn't see it, so lost track of it.

Uploading to Support now, will update this post in a moment with the ticket ID.

Edit: Done.

Support ID is 258971, category is 'Account/General'.

If there's any further info I can give, please let me know, I'll see if I can recall.

Edited by Chroia