Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Walls: Mesa Is Grindwall, Waitwall, Rng Wall

BoomyGordo

The only thing they ever did that even remotely toned down this grinding hell was the addition of T4 keys, which was both a challenge and a relief of dillution.

You forgot about DE making frame blueprints a guaranteed end of mission reward instead of them only having a small chance to drop from the boss as loot and falling through the floor half the time which was the most significant attempt at reducing grind that DE has ever made.

And I have to disagree with you about t4 keys being a good thing since although they might have helped slightly the main problem with the void has never been dilution its the disproportionately high drop chances that some parts have and that DE has never made any attempt to fix.

You forgot about DE making frame blueprints a guaranteed end of mission reward instead of them only having a small chance to drop from the boss as loot and falling through the floor half the time which was the most significant attempt at reducing grind that DE has ever made.

And I have to disagree with you about t4 keys being a good thing since although they might have helped slightly the main problem with the void has never been dilution its the disproportionately high drop chances that some parts have and that DE has never made any attempt to fix.

You said that T4 keys only helped slightly, and I agree with you on that. But that still means they helped, and that they were a good thing. Still, DE shouldn't take that as a 'let's continue doing that', because if they use that as a solution, we can end up with T10 void keys and that's just stupid.

Maybe I shouldn't have said the T4 keys were the only things they did, because as you said they did more. But the principle still stands, Warframe is a giant grind fest (and becoming more so) and they've done little to fix these things. I disagree when you say dillution has never been a problem, because although it wasn't earlier, it certainly is now. However, the disproportionate drop chances as you said, are also a big problem.

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of at the point where I wish they would just make it so keys are permenant for bosses make them quests that you do to atune the key. Give said bosses interesting mechanics that are fun and just let us grind them MMO style. I don't mind grinding but Mesa's really made me never want to get her ever.

What really bugs me is the alerts to get basic key parts for Mesa only drop one cordinate....uwotm8? -_-

Just on here to share my outcome with this setup and finally got mesa after 18 battles with Alad V, conclave levels ranged from 700 to 1400 avg in squad

9 helmets

8 chassis

1 systems

This RNG is not what drop table states... It has been changed. Most tenno are looking for the systems to drop and have done more the 10 runs... PS4 user

Well, I'm still stuck on single nav. I managed to get 2 missions in today on the nav invasion, but then it disappeared.

GG

I would just like to say, that I can certainly afford to buy Mesa. I can... but I won't. Because the acquisition method &!$$es me off. I refuse to give in and buy her, out of sheer principle.

I realize it doesn't make any difference, but I just want DE to know (like they'll read it lol). I bought frames before when the grind was tough but fair. I don't think this is very fair.

I dealt with the alert wall / wait wall / chance drop wall out of sheer principle, plus I have yet to spend a single plat on a regular warframe. No reason to start now...

• 4 weeks later...

So, many months later and nothing has changed?

sure it has - after all the excitement  of the new frames has passed , and almost no ones running key sharing groups it' s harder than ever for players to get it now .  

And with  M- alad V 's mind  control triggering the afk flag and people not getting a reward after the mission the grind wall is way higher 

atm it's much less hassle to buy it  that farm it - which DE  intended 

YoQ - year of quality 

Edited by Ravel7

1. Just log in every day 24/7 and inside a week you have 1-2 keys. Seen at least one Muta infested invasions every day.

2. Run 1 keyshare run and you get 4 parts. Repeat few times and vola, you have complete set.

(toke me two keys)

Fixed it for you.

Salad co-ordinate invasions don't last long. And considering that you'll be asleep for 8 hours every day, working for ~9h on weekdays, making and eating food for ~1h in the evenings, that doesn't leave much time to be online in the same small window that the invasion is still active.

It's the same problem that Vauban has. It took me 6 months to get him - and I only got him that quickly because the systems appeared as a reward for one of the Gradivus invasions.

VAY HEK! VAY HEK VAY HEK VAY HEK IS UNBLOCKED!!! Mastery rank wall... is okay, I'm fine with it.

Well, It's progress. here's hoping they do the same thing to salad

I have to agree. This update is largely good. Though it is still slightly soured by the rep cap being chopped in half. Im honestly tempted to play again though i think i will wait and see if they plan to give all keyed bosses a home or if they are only doing this because they have sold enough of hydroid through the market.

I'd like this update more if the game isn't blinding me and everyone within 50 miles radius with every single use of my abilities and explosion happening.

Disable it? why would you add something new just to be disabled *cough* Ordis *cough* in order to even play the game?

Speaking of blinding flash of light, I'm at least extremely pleased that Loki's Invisibility does not blind me anymore on casting, I hate it when I have to shut my eyes/turn away everytime ability expires/need recast.