Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lives To Live

(PSN)AbyssalNevermore

((In that case, three steps are required,

1. Begin to RP correctly

2.Try and find a relationship for your frost without seeming A. Pervy, and B. Like a suggestive #$&(% bag.

3. If you can not find a relationship for your frost, make a woman for him who counteracts his depression.

(RPing correctly includes having an entire character, which means having a Name, Frame, Personality, Age, Description, Companion(s) list, Weapons List, and maybe a slight backstory.

RPing correctly also includes correct sentence structure and grammar, both equally, if not far more, important to having an entire character. Also, some courtesy is required, ask OP(original posters) for permission to join their thread unless they already have it posted that you are allowed to join without asking them. Be sure to include how your character enters an RP at most junctions, and please know that by correct sentence structure I mean that you require, at least, rudimentary ability upon positioning of capitalized letters, and basic punctuation. (Commas, periods, exclamation points and question marks, colon, etc. follow this and you should be able to get your frost a girlfriend. It might also help if he wasn't so gloomy, impossible to talk to, and utterly annoying.)))

• 1 month later...

(what is that or were you saying trolling i dont wanna get kicked )

((If you don't want to be kicked, just create quality content, and contribute positively to the RP forums. Age is irrelevant if you can do that. If you don't want to do that, you could simply read existing threads and build up experience like that for the time being.))

Would love for that to happen

*says hes 32 when he was 12 and now profile is 36, is it that you just dont even remember your birthday or you suck at math or...yeh...u suck at math*

Seriously though, kinda confused why he's not banned yet...

((Well the reason is that individual hasn't done nothing really wrong yet. Besides everybody has freedom to try if they has interest on this. We will be responsible from seeing person evolving and getting better))

How's that picking on you? Has he insulted you or mocked you like you just did now?

Mocking? Where's this mocking you're talking about?

No but I keep telling him to fix his characters but he seems to be ignorant, I'm not insulting him or mocking him I'm just proving him wrong. He's just a little troll.

Let's just say that teaching a person who is younger than us. Is not a thing what we will get used to easily. It is something what we need to grow up on ourselves and learn the difference between individuals who are younger than us (but appearing on internet) like we have already learned between each other already.