Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tethra Mods?

Umbralz

Even if they WEREN'T bugged, having them available only for 4 days is ridiculous. Might as well not put them in at all. Which is kind of the case here.

But still, saying they're going to make the mods available again and then doing it like this is like taunting a kid by holding something they want just out of their reach.

Next hotfix whooops forget to put in tethra mods in the droptable :D

This is why the drop tables should unencrypted.  They've forgotten to include mods on drop tables far too often.

EDIT:

Finally found the shotgun mod at the 40 minute mark.  A clanmate claimed he found one prior to 35 minutes, presumably 20.

Drop rates are REALLY low.

I maintaint that the drop tables should be transparent.

Edited by GeneralArmchair

They're very obviously just bugged. Wait it out until the next patch.

Which will probably be another day of waiting. We already had the event artificially extended with the delayed rollout of bounties, now we're gonna be down another day because of bugs. All of this on a week where a lot of players will be out of town. Kinda a bummer for those who don't have hours and hours to dedicate to whenever the event is finally working properly.

Just did a 46 minute run

2x Nekros

1x Nova

1x Trinity

I've been running this survival since it was launched and I initially thought Tethra would be one of the 5 minute rewards, however I read a couple of comments about the wording of the Patch Notes and decided to bring Nekros along... Two of them.

We did a couple of 30 minute runs, and our latest was a 45(46.48min) run.

The only rare modules we had were 4x Fusion cores.

I'm absolutely convinced that the Tethra mods do not drop at all from this Survival.

klkMaQ9.png

Total combined kills of 2157, 2 Nekros would add an extra 4k-odd kills.

That's 6k kills worth of loot and not a single Tethra mod.

Edited by serpian

I regret to inform you all that I just received a Shell Shock mod as a survival reward from the mission. NOT as a drop from an enemy. If so many people haven't gotten any from so many runs, they must be quite a rare reward indeed.

It's fine that I call this BS, right?

A high MR clan member of Space Shark Inc has reported receiving Jolt at the 20 minute time based reward.  NOT as a drop form enemies.  I cannot verify this myself, but I have no reason to distrust this person.

This would put the Tethra mods in rotation C- 20, 40 min, etc.