Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Just Replace Lotus With New Loka :3

Ishki88

If i could replace Suda with Ordis that'd be great. She is far less genocidal than the other factions save perhaps the Steel Meridian, and don't trust those Perrin Sequence jerk-faces. Hexis seems to have the most in common with the Lotus at any rate as striving to be more.

Thing about Lotus and many AI that we would one day develop is emotion is chemical based biology with some electrical signals. So the Lotus would love absolutely (the Tenno) and hate absolutely (everyone else) with very little middle ground. If you're not with the Tenno, you're against then. If you're against them then you're a threat. A threat must be eliminated.

I want a kubrow mission announcer...just a bunch of random barks and a visual window will do >.>

Lets even go a step further and have bosses instead of lotus, can you imagine vey hek saying "Did you think it was going to be this easy ? It's the grineer"

Edited by kiteohatto

I want a kubrow mission announcer...just a bunch of random barks and a visual window will do >.>

Lets even go a step further and have bosses instead of lotus, can you imagine vey hek saying "Did you think it was going to be this easy ? It's the grineer"

How about we just have infested gurgles and screeches?

Yes...more Syndicate dialog...I want to know more about them....their personalities....what annoys them....random approvals ..etc etc

the dialog can be strictly sydnicate missions for all I care

but the Lotus should not be involved in my syndicate missions..specially when she completely ignores them or knows nothing about them