Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

without a doubt loving this game and all it has to offer just having a game where the devs actualy listen to it's players is a win win. After watching the live stream an hearing about this new weapon sent shivers down my spine, a huge thank you to everyone thats made this possible. Now time to keep an eye on them alerts Tenno be with you

This update seriously killed the game for me.

First, shotguns need a nerf, but not any sort of drop off. They should have worked simular to the bolt shooting weapons, as in at long ranges the pellets begin to veer off course and miss more often as the range increases. This should occur much further than the current drop-off range.

Second, the Gorgon. Just why? Was it solely to make the weapon useless? I've never seen a game that had any gun so inaccurate as the Gorgon is now.

Finally, the Glaive. Even with the garbage drop rates many Blueprints have, I'd prefer having the Glaive drop from some boss or as a random reward from defense or any of the other mission types. I don't believe I should have my life centered around watching twitter alerts just so I can get a blueprint that likely wont appear but maybe once a week, and even then only once maybe a month at a time that I'm not currently sleeping or at work/school.

I hope to see these issues fixed, even though many have said as much before me and I will likely be ignored. I've said my peace and leave it up to you, the Developers, to surprise me and decide whether or not I continue spending my time on this game.

as much as i have to agree with the shotgun nerf i still feel alittle ooch in my butt for my main weapon

Yes. I play the game for 3 weeks, best game, but now sorry, I won't play for 1 week, I will see next update. If I don't like I'm gonna quit.

This update seriously killed the game for me.

First, shotguns need a nerf, but not any sort of drop off. They should have worked simular to the bolt shooting weapons, as in at long ranges the pellets begin to veer off course and miss more often as the range increases. This should occur much further than the current drop-off range.

yeah

u can increase number of pellets, their spread, but da hell is the falloff within 10 metres?

Edited by Pro3Display

the only change that should have been done was to hek, lower the damage, nothing else.. damage lowered to dunno.. 130? instead of 147. Strun shoots 10 bullets per hit, how the hell the same bullet is doing 1 dmg at higher range but huge on shorter range? i know that not all the bullets hit the target but why the same bullet has lower damage on a small difference of range? this is ridiculous, the gorgon is half accurate than it was before

Yay, thank you DE for fixing annoying shotgun bug! Now people will use more rifles. And for those who quit, cuz they not good enought without it - bye, have good time somewhere else.

And about Glaive - please make it's blueprint be able to craft only at 5-6 rank ( :
Who want 100500 noobs with it after first alert? I mean ppl, who use bow only, staying on container during infested defense mission, etc.

Its really funny when i read all this posts, it sounds like DE turns evil or something xD

But srsly i don't really care now how the Glaive is obtainable, i can deal with it somehow.

But i want a statement, i really want to know whats behind this and whats their goal with this.

You can't tell me they didn't know what will happend.

Yay, thank you DE for fixing annoying shotgun bug! Now people will use more rifles. And for those who quit, cuz they not good enought without it - bye, have good time somewhere else.

And about Glaive - please make it's blueprint be able to craft only at 5-6 rank ( :

Who want 100500 noobs with it after first alert? I mean ppl, who use bow only, staying on container during infested defense mission, etc.

Go ahead and try gorgon, an awsome rifle since the update! Just kidding, that rifle got nerfed too badly

Lol that is a funny thought. After the first "Glaive" alert, the next day there would be Glaives flying around the whole Sol System ;)

What shotgun bug are you talking about? We are not good without Hek? We used Gorgon before Hek and I loved it, then I got to rank 4 and bought Hek. Why would I stay with Gorgon when I'm above that? Think before you speak.

What shotgun bug are you talking about? We are not good without Hek? We used Gorgon before Hek and I loved it, then I got to rank 4 and bought Hek. Why would I stay with Gorgon when I'm above that? Think before you speak.

"Sniping shotgun" - bug. It's still best for major demage, but only at close range, like it should be.

Use not only 1 weapon. Different weapons for different missions. No more "Hek only everywhere".

But isn't a Glaive a polearm weapon. Kind of like a spear or naginata. That's more of a big throwing star.

Glaives_by_Wendelin_Boeheim.jpg

This info is pulled from the same source you got that image.

"Starting around the 1980s the word began to describe a fourth type of weapon: a whirling projectile blade similar in structure to a shuriken but much larger and cast like a chakram or hunga munga. This fictional weapon is usually portrayed as being able to return to its wielder, much like a boomerang. "Glaives" of this type have shown up in several films (such as Krull, Blade, and Batman Begins) and other aspects of fantasy fiction (e.g. video games such as Warcraft III or Dark Sector)."

Yeeeeppiieeee!!!

Thx for all the fixes!!

Keep up the good work DEs!!

I've just ONE question, could u explaine me better this statement? i dont understand what u actually did here:

"- Fixed Rhino Charge and Slash Dash powers framerate dependencies, powers now consistently work as intended."

"Sniping shotgun" - bug. It's still best for major demage, but only at close range, like it should be.

Use not only 1 weapon. Different weapons for different missions. No more "Hek only everywhere".

So what the hell is this? "The HEK is a powerful shotgun that fires its shots with a tight spread, making it efficient at medium range as long as its strong recoil is properly managed." This is not bug, this is in-game desciption. That's why we buy it, ring a bell, make it back on next friday or im out. I even wanted to pay and support. Not anymore.

- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm power, it will no longer target turrets or security cameras.

Well now it seems broke. Stood in a mob of enemys and only hit 4 of the 10 targets and my mod is maxed out. :/ Don`t like that.