Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

Maybe this was fixed already, but I noticed that the gorgon (other than its accuracy going WHEEEEEEEE), it also lasts a second or so before it 'spins down'.

Yey for no longer having to wait for it to go full power between bursts!

Pellet guns should be pellet guns: Most damaging up close where all the pellets can hit, painful at longer ranges since it's still a ballistic weapon.  Damage fall-off just doesn't make sense unless you're suddenly going to make all ballistic weapons deal less damage at longer ranges.  If anything, make the spread increase at longer ranges instead if you want to remove sniping.

Gorgon accuracy adjustments while aimed

man .... thats damn **** on first shot it now don't hit the point 

guys this is crap

but the Glaive is pretty nice !!!!

so please fix that gorgon thing ........

Edited by Veteranchild

Not gonna lie, the dark sector glaive looks a lot better

That's not my point, a glaive is a sexy blade on the end of a quarterstaff.  This is some kind of triple boomerang/chakram ;/

WTB a "real" glaive :P Or perhaps a trident, *hint water warframe hint* ^^

a2aebl.jpg

So what the hell is this? "The HEK is a powerful shotgun that fires its shots with a tight spread, making it efficient at medium range as long as its strong recoil is properly managed." This is not bug, this is in-game desciption. That's why we buy it, ring a bell, make it back on next friday or im out. I even wanted to pay and support. Not anymore.

Fine, leave. Seriously, making little idle threats that you pretty much definitely aren't going to actually do isn't helping anyone. "I WANT IT THIS WAY OR I'M GONNA RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK WAAAH!" *rolls eyes*

Awesome! I want the glaive but...no platinum <--(its okay cause I can get the blueprint) but the blueprint is in the alert missions.

:-( This made me disappointed cause, alert missions with ? awards are pretty rarely seen and the ? awards are random.That's what made the blueprints that you want from alert missions are hard to get. After the glaive update I was doing an alert mission with a ? award and I wasted all of my revives and most of my misc items (large health restores). So its better to put the glaive blueprint in the market. 

One more thing, in Update 8, please add new mission like "Escape", New factions like Aliens or pirates(?), new weapons like a halberd or a spear or the weapon of the 9th boss in dark sector , a mini platinum bonus(?) about 50(?) and of course, new WARFRAMES!

Good luck in making Update 8!

Edited by ericdesuper10

Ultra cool update really a bug fixer and that glaive!! :)

but I kinda fell over something that I found strange

- Added Dual Dagger stealth attack (was sharing dual sword stealth attack).

So does this mean that cool stealth attack with fang, where you jump onto their neck and like stab their neck

was the dual sword stealth attack? I would never have guessed such an acrobatic attack to be made for

2 "clumsy" swords. But the new dagger attack looks very much like the normal longsword stealth attack.

Is this on purpose or am I experiancing bugs? :l

Edited by Brorkanin

The weapon does not seem to be properly layered in that picture, your artist forgot to remove or mask a part of Excalibur's body. As a result it actually looks like it's piercing Excalibur's body :P
No offense, just pointing  it out as I'm a graphic designer. I notice those things.

Anyways, nice additions and changes!

Fine, leave. Seriously, making little idle threats that you pretty much definitely aren't going to actually do isn't helping anyone. "I WANT IT THIS WAY OR I'M GONNA RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK WAAAH!" *rolls eyes*

While I understand your point, think of this situation: You buy said weapons (Hek and Gorgon) with real money because you like them (based on description/stats/whatever) and later they got changed. Changed in a such way that they became totally useless and they don't match their ingame description. That is gonna create some pain :P

My first visit to market was like OMG machinegun, I want it. You need to wait to be rank 3 (and 4 respectively) to be able to use said weapons and now (forgive me) you get two turds.

I for example built both weapons but used real money on catalysts. Now I am left with sour taste in my mouth.

hey devs i love the glaive not happy u cant buy blueprint but hopefully i get lucky and find it is there anyway you guys can work in a trade system or even a credit to platnum currency exchange thank you the game is amazing u guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I understand your point, think of this situation: You buy said weapons (Hek and Gorgon) with real money because you like them (based on description/stats/whatever) and later they got changed. Changed in a such way that they became totally useless and they don't match their ingame description. That is gonna create some pain :P

My first visit to market was like OMG machinegun, I want it. You need to wait to be rank 3 (and 4 respectively) to be able to use said weapons and now (forgive me) you get two turds.

I for example built both weapons but used real money on catalysts. Now I am left with sour taste in my mouth.

Who the heck buy them for plat? Game politics about - "You can have ALL items from gameplay" is still working. I got 2 catalyst and 2 heat dagger bp's in 4 days just doing alert missions.