Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Anyone Else Like Moustaches To Stay?

SergeantHam

I have to say they are pretty great. I remember when DE were going to remove the candy cane scythe after the event was finished however there was a large enough outcry for it to remain. If i'm the only person who loves the stache then feel free to ignore me however you are in favor of keeping the moustaches permanently then please give this thread an upvote and/or leave a comment. 

I do.

As one already mentioned, having a "Pink Rhino" could not fit the lore as much as Moustaches.

Also, it's not that big of a deal to have them, since you won't even notice them being in the game.

So let em stay and haters gonna hate.

As one already mentioned, having a "Pink Rhino" could not fit the lore as much as Moustaches.

How? Coloring a bio-suit made for war pink is much more theoretically possible and reasonable than somehow magically growing a moustache out of said bio-suit. 

I'm glad they didn't stay.

Get rid of them...you do rarely see them..but they don't fit the game. Give people a mustache Sigil or Emblem or whatever...that way you can at least put it in a matching art direction. 

Mustaches were a nice gimmick for Movember...but that should be it.

its not like it matters, its a skin, an optional cosmetic that doesnt change anything about your experience. while were at it, lets remove the candycane skins, the crazy color palettes, the fireworks and all other weird things that dont fit in the game.

I wouldn't mind. Any cosmetic addition is a good addition.

That is incorrect, cosmetic additions can be bad, i guess most of the community wouldn't approve of a cosmetic esvastica or a cosmetic syringe stuck to the frames's arms, or a sexually explicit cosmetic, cosmetic additions can be bad, mustaches are kinda "innocent" but they are really immersion breaking imo.

its not like it matters, its a skin, an optional cosmetic that doesnt change anything about your experience. while were at it, lets remove the candycane skins, the crazy color palettes, the fireworks and all other weird things that dont fit in the game.

I would vote yes for getting rid of the candy cane thing, but you need to define what "crazy colors" are, regarding fireworks i wouldn't mind if they were gone either, and as you said the don't fit the in the game.

Im not a fan of crazy colors and candycanes, either. 

But at least for palettes that is kind of hard to avoid especially since people spent money on it already. 

But facial hair on armors is just silly (my opinion, you don't have to share it) and should go. Not to mention we didn't make it to the mystery bonus on the page...we shall get NOTHIIIIIIING.

I would vote yes for getting rid of the candy cane thing, but you need to define what "crazy colors" are, regarding fireworks i wouldn't mind if they were gone either, and as you said the don't fit the in the game.

all the colors that arent natural to the frames. honestly its not even relevant. its cosmetics that people choose to use, if it was mandatory, then yea it would be a problem but its not.

i think warframe should put more effort in cosmetics, look at TF2, they have those crazy hats that don't fit lore, but they are funny, that's what i'm looking in a game, FUN

TF2 is a comedy-oriented game and comedy is not equal to fun, people playing sports have fun, people racing cars have fun, people climbing mountains and risking their lives have fun, some people have fun reading history books, etc etc.