Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Stops Functioning Bug Returns

-Krux-

I filed a bug report but wanted to reach the forums on it too because I haven't seen any complaining about this yet.

I've only had the problem with the redeemer so far but I haven't really been using many other melee weapons to say if it happens to them or not too.

Can't fix it in-game with a roll or weapon swap like you could when this bug was more common back when...

I have also had this bug happen a few times. but I bug I am having a lot more lately is were my character will sheath whatever weapon they are using and reuse to get it back out for a while.

this happened many times while i was madly pressing the melee button as well.

Having a similar issue. Only noticed it with my Orthos Prime so far, and have a feeling it might have something to do with Mesa. Either way something happens, and I can't swing my melee at all for the rest of the match. Nothing I do seems to fix it. When I hit the melee button it's just stuck in a sheathing the weapon animation.

Luckily I can still hit the melee button to get out of swarms, but that's about it.

My bug report was dismissed, they said they don't handle issues like this.... I'll copy what was said when I get home

• -Krux-Yesterday at 20:01

With the redeemer, the new melee, it seems to stop functioning at all after a certain point. It acts like melee weapons used to when you got knocked down and couldn't use them, but this is different because it doesn't require me getting knocked down AND I can't fix it mid-game by rolling or switching weapons. I don't know if this is just the redeemer and I don't know what the immediate cause is. I'm sorry I don't have any more information for you...

•  
    [DE]WesToday at 10:39

Hello -Krux-,

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designer responsible quicker.

Enjoy Warframe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... it seems it won't get much attention unless a random DE happens across this post... I'm not confident in seeing this getting patched anytime soon.