Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protest Mesa And Salad Infested V.

Raithon07

So, silly i know but i think im just not going to aknowlage mesa's and salad v's infestation existance untill this nav cordinate thing is changed. it just seems really lame to advertize a new boss and make it the most obnoxious thing to do just to fight him let alone farm for mesa parts. just dont bother. dont play it, dont by plat for it. a silent protest. wait what was i  talking about? a gunslinger warframe? whats that? o.O

It'd be fine if Alad V coordinates popped up in way more infested invasions.

DE really likes to put in a LOT of work to redesign bosses to be fantastic then try to hide them away where players cant see it.

It's like a crime how few players will get to see the new COOL-AS-HELL Vay Hek fight because they dont know how to get to him or cant find the coordinates they need. Same with Alad and possibly the new Tyl Regor and Nef Anyo redesigns coming up.

It seems weird to hide their art this way.

... 5-6 days later - i still haven't seen him. the few navs there is show up during work or middle of the night.

Just like iv never again run hek ( great boss - hidden behind insanely stupid rng).

But apparently that was their plan all along.

Make it extremely rare to force people buying it for platinum OR waste platinum on navs.

Then magically 2-3 weeks later they " fix" it. And still keep saying that " it wasn't intentional".

They got their taste of money when game became popular and now they just keep wanting more  and more. Its been moving towards more monetized game with every larger update '(platinum trading was one of the biggest steps - even more revenue).

Edited by Ketec