Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Opt Out Of Syndicate Missions Like Nightmare Mode

PurpleBomber

I'm currently positive with 4 syndicates (Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, and Red Veil) and their missions are taking up 12 different nodes on the star map on any given day. That's a bit too cluttered for my tastes, and I'm guessing most people probably feel the same since it can be an annoyance when it's covering up a mission you were going to do otherwise.

Yup... first time I realized I wanted this was when a Red Veil mission was covering up an Alad Coord Infestation... not a huge problem since the infestations last a while, but if it was an alert with low time left? :/

Also the points to Red Veil were wasted because I was working for an opposing syndicate at the time.

Very good question, why are we the players forced to play a Syndicate mission when we want to play the mission under it?

I would say, this is a free to play game that's still in Beta, so your cash support helps but they don't really have time to correct everything on the spot.

I can hope this is heard by a DE and brought to attention soon, having to be forced to play a syndicate mission when you want the regular on that node (i know i'm repeating myself sorry) is very annoying and irritating.

Until they fix this, the only thing we as players can do is run the syndicate missions as soon as possible everyday, which while in itself is annoying it would resolve any future hinderence. And i know some of you will argue you can't just do that, i see  that players are strategizing the rep gains which is pretty cool stuff. So good luck my fellow Tenno.