Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Miasma Is Too Much Op

kvestwara

Saryn is now "press 4 to win" other her ability is almost nobody used. 

You're wrong.
I use a survival build with Rage and Regenerative Molt and are happy with how it works. If someone likes to play "press 4 to win" does not concern me, not you. It 'a game MOST PVE, not PVP. This build would be madness in PVP exactly as any build of Ash.
But fortunately can not happen because it is "COOPERATION" not "COMPETITION" 
Seriously, you have to stop shouting "Nerf this, Nerf that." It is becoming impossible to get used to something without considering the boring existence of the professional whiners.

Bloody lord people still say her other skills are not useful.

Her 4th should be changed to scaling with long duration. Simple as that would solve the problem.

Did you know that Miasma actually has a stun!?

It doesn't even matter cause everyone builds for minus duration anyway.

I don't really know what's up with Miasma dealing the same amount of total damage regardless of duration.

You're wrong.
I use a survival build with Rage and Regenerative Molt and are happy with how it works. If someone likes to play "press 4 to win" does not concern me, not you. It 'a game MOST PVE, not PVP. This build would be madness in PVP exactly as any build of Ash.
But fortunately can not happen because it is "COOPERATION" not "COMPETITION" 

Unfortunately it is competition. People compete with each toher to kill something before the other one does.

This is a racing game, not a co-op one.

Edited by VentiGlondi

The only things Saryn needs are:

Higher Speed.

Higher range on Miasma.

And no change on her 2nd ability; Molt.

If you're unhappy, may i suggest you to not play her? ;)

Oh and please don't argue about duration, did you even try duration's miasma? I think you didn't. It is simply awful and useless. Just face the truth.

Thanks in advance ^^

I don't really know what's up with Miasma dealing the same amount of total damage regardless of duration.

I know. I think we are on the same boat aren't we.

I think DE really screwed up on her 4th back when they released her. Now people get used to this negative duration built and treat it as the way it should be, which is totally horrid.

I'd like to see Venom become more used on Saryn - to me, the first ability of a Warframe should be their bread and butter, their go-to thing, while the fourth is a situation "oh S#&$"/"super powerful"-style ability. But that's just me.

Actually, the stagger duration is the same regardless of your duration stat.  Max duration Miasma will deal the (piddling) damage over a long period but enemies will start moving again after 1-4 seconds, depending on which stagger animation plays (similar to Accelerant.)