Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime: Weapon Is Bronze, Not Gold!

Zareek

This is both true and false. In the same light as other "prime pieces" it goes bronze instead of gold, but in other light, it goes gold. However, it BOTHERS ME!

Bronze shot:

1bp_zps4b5e66d3.png

"Gold" shot:

2bp_zpsf14497b4.png

I hope this will be adjusted a bit. Since the buff, I've come to like the Braton Prime again! :)

its because of the lighting in the room it is gold though, may want to adjust your brightness and contrasting

I've heard other people talk about this too. I don't think it can be fixed by me adjusting my brightness. I don't want to ruin the visuals of the game. I could be wrong though. I did write in my OP that it was because of the light :P

In the "Bronze shot", my Braton Prime goes bronze, while my Targis armor AND Sicarus prime stays gold. Same should be possible for the Braton Prime.

Edited by Zareek

I think he means the texture of the gold bits is not the same that of other prime things, causing it to reflect the environmental lighting differently. But it could just be a bug with the lighting and/or his graphics settings. Not everything loads correctly all the time.

Edited by Ryme

I've heard other people talk about this too. I don't think it can be fixed by me adjusting my brightness. I don't want to ruin the visuals of the game. I could be wrong though. I did write in my OP that it was because of the light :P

reason I say this is because the new rendering for the weapons make them more shiny/lighting affected. so itll be darker in dark places and shiny in lighter, I have my brighness and contrast set higher to look good without uining the game, and I can see a mojority of these things, (have the same thing with the soma its a basic chrome if in dark lighting)

From the OP's pictures, it seems like the gold bits on the Prime armor attachments and Sicarus P either reflect ambient light extremely well, or emit a bit of light on their own, so that they slightly glow even in dark areas.

From the OP's pictures, it seems like the gold bits on the Prime armor attachments and Sicarus P either reflect ambient light extremely well, or emit a bit of light on their own, so that they slightly glow even in dark areas.

I think you are correct